5th February 2015, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

List of companies offering internships for Mechanical students in Hyderabad?

Can you tell which companies are offering internship for mechanical students in Hyderabad..?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering internships for Mechanical students in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  2. Companies offering summer interships for B.E ECE students?
  3. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch?
  4. List of companies offering internship for EEE students in Hyderabad during the month of May and June? How to approach these companies?
  5. List of companies offering internship to mechanical students in Hyderabad?
  6. Companies in Hyderabad offering Internships for B.Tech CSE 4th year students for main project?
  7. List of construction companies in Hyderabad offering summer internships to B.Tech students of civil branch?
  8. List of companies offering Internships for Mechanical Engineering students?
  9. Details about core companies offering internships for M.Tech 2nd year ECE students
  10. Good companies offering Internship for ECE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of Companies offering Summer Internships for the candidates of ECE course? What is the last date to apply for Summer Internships?
  12. List of the companies offering internships for summer training for B.Tech ECE students?
  13. How can I apply for internships after doing 3rd year B.Tech in ECE? List of companies offering internship in Hyderabad?
  14. Companies that are offering internships for CSE 3rd year students in Hyderabad
  15. List of the companies offering summer internships or training programme for BBA students in Kolkata
  16. List of Companies that offer Summer Internships for the candidates of Chemical Engineering in Hyderabad?
  17. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  18. List of the companies offering internship for mechanical students in Hyderabad?
5th February 2015, 12:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering internships for Mechanical students in Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you tell which companies are offering internship for mechanical students in Hyderabad..?
List of the companies for intership in Mechanical Engineering student in Hyderabad:-

1. Rajesh Engineering Works, 9-270/1, R.G Nagar, IE Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana
Phone: 040 2307 9801

2. RamTech Manufacturing Industries, St-7, H.No - 3-6-497/303, Himayatnagar
Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 098661 46791

3. Allen Reinforced Plastics Private Limited, 6-3-856/A, Saadath Manzil Colony Rd, Greenlands, Begumpet, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 6678 7464

4. S N Industries, Type II 2-b, Industrial Estate, Kukatpally, Industrial Estate, Hyderabad, Phone: 040 2307 6471

5. Pfeiffer Vacuum (India) Private Limited, 25/5 Nicholson Road, Tarbund, Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 040 2775 0014
11th May 2017, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies offering internships for Mechanical students in Hyderabad?

I am B.tech mechanical Eng. Fresher and I want to do internship training if you have any opportunity for me please inform me at my mobile no9634020928
9th June 2017, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

SIR RECENTLY I HAD COMPLETED MY B.TECH IN THE STREAM OF MECHANICAL CAN YOU PROVIDE ME ANY OPPORTUNITY FOR INTERN SHIP TRAINING IF PLEASE INFORM ME AT MY MOBILE NO 8686693089
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?