12th February 2015, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Scope of Biomedical Engineering in 2015

I want to pursue bio medical engineering but in some websites i find bio medical has no scope and in some websites i find it has scope so I want to know whether it is a good course to study, this course in 2015?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of Biomedical Engineering in 2015
  2. Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?
  3. Scope of Biomedical engineering? Opportunities to study Biomedical in Singapore?
  4. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering? Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering through CET exam?
  5. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  6. Scope of Biomedical engineering after B.Pharma? Admission process for admission in PG courses of Biomedical engineering?
  7. What is Biomedical Engineering? Name of companies having Biomedical Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  9. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  10. Is Biomedical engineering a valuable course?
  11. Electronics and Communication Engineering will have good scope in 2015
  12. What is the scope in higher studies after doing B.E Biomedical Engineering?
  13. Which are the subjects for Biomedical engineering? What is the scope in it?
  14. What is the scope for B.Tech Biomedical engineering? Can I do MS Genetic engineering
  15. Scope of Civil Engineering in 2015 in India and Aborad -- [New]
  16. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Is there any college in Mumbai or anywhere in India providing diploma in Biomedical Engineering?
  17. What is the scope of biomedical engineering in India? What are the job opportunities?
  18. How to get admission in Biomedical engineering?
12th February 2015, 02:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of Biomedical Engineering in 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to pursue bio medical engineering but in some websites i find bio medical has no scope and in some websites i find it has scope so I want to know whether it is a good course to study, this course in 2015?
Yes, Biomedical Engineering in 2015 has good scope in India or Abroad. After completion of Biomedical Engineering, you can apply for the post of Clinical Engineers, Biomechanics Engineer, Bioinstrumentation Engineer, Biomaterials Engineer, Business Managers, Professors, Research Scientists,Technical Writers and Systems Physiology Engineers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?