12th February 2015, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Government recruitment exams if completed B.E.(EEE) through correspondence University?

hello
I am finshed B.E electirical
and electronic engg in Sree
raghavendra correspondence university
can i apply for government recruitment exams?

Related Questions:
  1. After Diploma what to do if financial condition is not good?
  2. Government Job Opportunities for me after completion of MBA from Correspondence? How to apply for these Jobs?
  3. How to do B.Ed course by correspondence method? I have completed PG in Botany
  4. List of the government jobs recruitment exams for B.Tech CSE passed candidate?
  5. Can I do Correspondence LLB course from IGNOU being a candidate having completed BA course with 41% of marks? When can I apply and how to apply for this course?
  6. Is correspondence course in B.Tech offered by Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University approved under all government norms?
  7. Banking Jobs: Exams and Procedure to Apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Government job for graduate Widow? How to apply for the exams?
  9. Is M.Sc. (IT) degree through correspondence, approved by AICTE?
  10. How can I apply for government job after completing B.Com through correspndence?
  11. What is the procedure for correspondence course? I have completed my B.Com from Bangalore University
  12. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  13. What is the procedure to apply for correspondence course in master graduation in Dharwad university?
  14. Can I join B.Ed correspondence course after completing B.A correspondence from B.R Ambedkar University?
  15. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  16. When is the next NDA recruitment? Date of recruitment in Uttarkhand for GD?
  17. Can I take admission in B.E civil after passing B.Tech
  18. Is it possible to join B.Tech after completion of 12th?
30th November 2015, 06:13 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Government recruitment exams if completed B.E.(EEE) through correspondence University?

Most govt. jobs require atleast 60% marks in B.Tech.
So, if you have less than 60%, then you are not eligible.

If you have 60%, then you can apply for PSUs, banking job, CDS, AFCAT etc.

But there are some jobs like SSC CGL, IES, Civil service, which dont have minimum percentage criteria, so you can apply here as well. But these exams are highly competitive and requires hard work and persistence.

For pvt. jobs, you can check fresherworld.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?