16th February 2015, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get government jobs in Maharashtra if completed Graduation and MBA from Rajasthan?

Hello sir !
I m from maharshtra I have complted my ssc and hsc from maharshtra state board n I have complted my graduation and mba frm rajasthan so nw m in stayng in pune so can I apply for maharshtra government job,I do have a maharashtra domicile certificate and fluent in local language !! So m I eligible for maharastra government jobs ??
Do reply ! Regards sameer !

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  2. What are the government jobs for students having MBA in marketing? Are there any Semi Government companies for Marketing Jobs?
  3. Which are the Jobs for MBA in Rajasthan at Contract basis after completing MBA in Marketing and Finance?
  4. What are the government jobs available for me after completing MBA marketing with first class?
  5. Am I eligible for Rajasthan state Civil/government job after completing graduation in BBA from ICFAI, Tripura?
  6. In which Government Jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech from Rajasthan Technical University? Criteria for getting the Government jobs?
  7. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get a Job after completion of 12th Class?
  9. What is B.Ed exam Timetable of Jai Narayan Vyas University Jodhpur
  10. What are the available Government jobs which I can apply after completing M.Com in Maharashtra?
  11. Can I get admission in a good college of Rajasthan? I have completed graduation in B.Com with 55% from Rajasthan
  12. Will I be eligible to sit on CET Maharashtra for admission in MBA after completing B.Sc in CSE with 47% marks?
  13. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  14. Am I eligible for the government jobs in HR? I have completed MBA in HR and have experience in HR roles? How to apply for government jobs?
  15. Possible jobs for person with night blindness?
  16. What is the eligibility for MBA CET in Maharashtra?
  17. Can A person who has completed graduation outside Maharashtra, eligible to take admission in Maharashtra for B.Ed course? List of the colleges in Pune for B.Ed course?
  18. Am I eligible for government job after completing graduation in computer science with 50% marks?
22nd February 2015, 12:10 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: Am I eligible to get government jobs in Maharashtra if completed Graduation and MBA from Rajasthan?

Yes, you are eligible to apply because the basic eligibility is graduation from the recognized university and the age limit should be 18 t0 30 years.
Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
But the Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of Hindi i.e.
  • Must have passed the S.S.L.C Public Examination with Hindi as one of the languages or
  • Must have studied the High School Course in Hindi Medium and passed the S.S.L.C Public Examination in Hindi Medium.

The selection of candidates based on the performance in main exam and in the interview.
The notification will be issued in the leading newspaper and in the official website of the government.
12th February 2018, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get government jobs in Maharashtra if completed Graduation and MBA from Rajasthan?

Am I get government job in Maharashtra? If I completed my diploma in Arunachal pradesh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?