24th February 2015, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

What will I have to do for training in Bokaro Steel plant?

Hello sir,
I am kavita kumari and i am a student of ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING in diploma of 2nd year.I want to training from bokaro steel plant. So,what will i have to do for the training? Please give me the procedure of training.For this help i shall always be thankful to you.
MY EMAIL ID - [email protected]

25th February 2015, 11:33 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will I have to do for training in Bokaro Steel plant?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for training in the second year of your diploma course. It will definitely be a great benefit for you as it will not only enhance your knowledge and make you experienced of professional world but also make your resume strong. In order to pursue training from Bokaro Steel Plant, you need to apply offline since there is no online provision of application. You need to contact the HR department of the Bokaro Steel plant, have a discussion with the HR manager or the officer-in-charge and get to know the details of the training programme. Get the application form, fill it up and submit it along with specified documents and demand draft of training fees before the stipulated deadline. Then you need to get a confirmation receipt of the training commencement and report at the specified venue on the specified date and time.
14th March 2016, 07:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will I have to do for training in Bokaro Steel plant?

Myself Seema Kumari, second year student at BIT sindri Dhanbad, Jharkhand.I want to know what is the Procedure for applying Summer Internship in Bokaro Steel Plant. Kindly give me information. For this I shall ever be obliged to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?