28th February 2015, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Education in Mumbai University being a B.Tech Electrical Engineer?

Sir
I am a graduate B.Tech in Electrical engineering .
Am I eligible to do Bachelor of
Education from Mumbai University or not?
Please reply as soon as possible
With Regards.....

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Education course for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) graduate?
  2. B.Ed.(correspondence) or M.A. (correspondence) Which one would be better from job point of view?
  3. List of colleges I can get seat for M.Sc. Chemistry with a rank of 1868? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Education if completed B.Sc in Hotel & Hospitality Administration? List of universities which offer admission?
  5. Can I appear for BSNL JTO exam if I am a BSc student
  6. Enrolment Procedure and Total Cost to study bachelor of engineering from norway in electrical engineering
  7. Can I apply for JTO exam during final year of MCA?
  8. Can I do graduation from IGNOU? I am a 12th passed student
  9. Am I eligible for Marine course after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  10. What kind of job is offered in TCS to Electrical Engineer?
  11. Is there any graduation course in adventure sports from IGNOU?
  12. Am I eligible to study B.Ed through correspondence being an employee in School Education Department after completed B.Com and M.A.(English)?
  13. What is the starting salary of electrical engineer?
  14. How to apply for M.S in Germany? I'm doing B.Tech(electrical engineer)
  15. Am i eligible for joining M.C.A course in Mumbai University after completing BCA through distance course?
  16. How to do B.Ed after finishing 2nd PUC in commerce?
  17. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  18. Can I take admission for bachelor of physiotherapy or masters of physiotherapy by distance education or regular batch in Mumbai
2nd March 2015, 11:42 AM
vickyhansi

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Education in Mumbai University being a B.Tech Electrical Engineer?

You can do Bachelor of Education in Mumbai University after B.Tech Electrical Engineering.

Minimum qualification to do B.Ed is graduation from a recognized university.

Why are you diverting from good career path and shifting towards Bachelors in Education. Most of the B.Tech students do not go for the B.Ed course.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Index-1.pdf(580.9 KB, 43 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?