4th March 2015, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for pursuing LLB in 2015?

Eligibility criteria for LLB course 2015.
Can I get admission, I have passed TYBCOM education in year 2010 having
birth date 21.7. 1978 with pass class

4th March 2015, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for pursuing LLB in 2015?

I am a central Government Employee and want to get admission In LLB. Can I get admission in 3 yrs. LAW Degree. If Yes, Please tell me how and how much cost will be occured?
5th March 2015, 03:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility criteria for LLB course 2015.
Can I get admission, I have passed TYBCOM education in year 2010 having
birth date 21.7. 1978 with pass class
You are certainly eligible to pursue LLB course in 2015 being a 36 years old candidate (based on your DOB). Yes, there is no CERTAIN AGE LIMIT required to be eligible for doing LLB course. The minimum age of a candidate must be of 22 years and there is no maximum age limit. Hence you can pursue LLB course being a 36 years old candidate.

As far as the earlier days are concerned, the maximum age limit for General candidates was 30 years and 35 years for SC/ ST/ Reserved Candidates. But recently "The Bar Council of India" has withdrawn this age registration for taking admission in Law (LLB) and LLM courses. Since there is no particular age limit required, you are now free to apply for LLB course in 2015.
5th March 2015, 04:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you want to get admission in 3 years Law course then you should have a Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University with at least 50% marks. You can apply for entrance exam for getting admission in this course. CLAT is the best option available for you to get admission in this course. If you clear CLAT with a good score then you will be eligible for admission in 14 National Law Universities through counselling. Tution fee is very nominal in this colleges as they are mostly Central Government Law Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?