15th March 2015, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

How to get my graduation and post graduation certificates from university?

How to get my graduation and post graduation certificates from university? I have completed long back and I have not yet got the certificates. Can you please let me know the procedure which I need to follow for the same? Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do post graduation from Amity University if I failed in my Graduation?
  2. Will I be able to do post graduation course from Amity University if I failed in one of the 5th semester subject in my Graduation course?
  3. How can I get admission in IIT being a student of Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  4. Will I be eligible for the post of security officer in Dibrugarh Assam after completing graduation by taking major in Economics with 48%?
  5. B.Ed after having 40% graduation and 50% post graduation?
  6. What to do after doing BSc Pass course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Post graduation in Information Technology (DBMS)?
  8. Post Graduation in Information Technology course which have DBMS?
  9. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Economics being a B.Com graduate?
  10. Can I apply for B.Ed on the basis of Post Graduation?
  11. Am i eligible to appear in UPTET? I've less than 50% marks in graduation but attained more than 50% marks in both post graduation and B.Ed
  12. Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 59% in Post Graduation and 44% in Graduation?
  13. What are the good post graduation courses which I can opt after my Graduation?
  14. How to do graduation and post graduation after completing 12th?
  15. Can I study Post Graduation in Political Science if my name is changed after marriage and having completed Graduation 25 years ago?
  16. Am I eligible to appear for UGC exam after scoring 46% in graduation and 52% in Post Graduation? I am from General Category
  17. Can I apply for B.Ed course with 50% marks in Graduation and 53% in Post Graduation?
  18. In which stream to pursue post graduation after B.Com?
5th April 2015, 07:37 PM
kunalroy89

Default Re: How to get my graduation and post graduation certificates from university?

Each and every University has a different set of rules regarding issuing certificates.
The Original degree certificate or ODC as known in many places can be obtained even years after passing out.
You can either check the website of your respective University and download the form for issuing ODC there itself.You will get the fee details to be paid and other formalities.Then you need to post it to the concerned address.The University will post your certificates after verifying your credentials.
You can check at website of your university or call at the office of your university.
The guidelines,form,payment etc varies but the basic process is almost the same as stated above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?