19th March 2015, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

Between Anna University and Government College of Technology, Coimbatore, who will issue the counselling form of TANCET? When the result will be published?

Respected Sir,
Who will issue the TANCET Counseling form, whether Anna University or Government college of Technology, Coimbatore? When and where will they issue counselling forms and when is the result for TANCET?

Related Questions:
  1. Who will issue the application form of TANCET counselling? From where I will get the application form? Issue date of TANCET result?
  2. Can I get a seat in government college to do M.A? I have scored 30.28 in TANCET
  3. Is there any possibility to get a government college in Anna University Counseling
  4. Is there any other way to apply for TANCET MBA counseling? Can I get a good college in Chennai using 41.4 score?
  5. Which college can I get in Anna University, Coimbatore after scoring 21.242 marks iN TANCET?
  6. Possibility for me to enter in Anna University CEG or MIT campus after scoring 35.546 in TANCET? What is the date of issue of TANCET M.E Application form?
  7. How can I get the TANCET forms and date of issue of TANCET forms?
  8. Date of announcement of results of 1st level for Tamilnadu?
  9. Date of issue of M.E application form for counseling in GCT Coimbatore?
  10. Date of issue of application forms for MBA TANCET exam by Anna University?
  11. Which college provides M.Tech in bio-medical in Coimbatore else MBA in Hospital Management(full time)? I am doing B.Tech (bio-medical) in pondicherry. I am preparing for TANCET as well
  12. Entrance Exam for ME CSE (tancet, anna university coimbatore)
  13. Date of issue of Anna University M.E counselling form? Last date for applying for M.E counseling?
  14. Any chance to get a good college in Anna University Counseling after scoring 19 marks in TANCET?
  15. How many colleges offer M.E Mechanical course in Tamilnadu?
  16. List of engineering colleges which offer part time facility in Chennai?
  17. Which are the top engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Best college to do Bio medical engineering and IT at Coimbatore, Chennai(Affiliated to Anna University)?
20th March 2015, 09:06 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Between Anna University and Government College of Technology, Coimbatore, who will issue the counselling form of TANCET? When the result will be published?

TANCET i.e Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test is conducted by Anna University for admission to MBA, MCA, M.E, M.Tech, M.Arch and M.Plan. Minimum Qualification to apply for this examination the applicant should have completed graduate degree from a recognized university. The applicant must have secured at least 50% marks for general candidates and 45% marks for reserved categories. Final year of degree course may also apply.

The counseling forms will be issued by Anna University after announcement of TANCET Exam results. The exam results will be announced soon. You can get the application forms online and offline modes. There are two types of application forms. One for Anna University and another one for affiliated of Anna University Engineering College. Depends upon your marks in TANCET, you can choose any one of the application forms or you can apply for both the application forms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?