19th March 2015, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

Chances of admission in Aerospace Diploma course for student with 60% in 10th?

Experts suppose that a students assumed 60% marks in 10th to what is chance in aerospace diploma course for such candidate?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis?
  2. Chances of getting admission in good ME college after 3 years Diploma?
  3. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  4. Admission process for diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?
  5. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  6. Guidelines to get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering final year student?
  7. List of colleges in Mumbai and Vashi which offers diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis?
  8. What is the admission requirement and qualification for Aerospace Engineering
  9. Am I eligible to pursue diploma course in aerospace engineering in Germany? List of the top colleges in Germany which having minimum fee structure for the same? I am Bsc(IT) student
  10. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Business Management after completing 10th?
  11. What are my chances for Aerospace Engineering in AIEEE Institutes after scoring 30,000 rank in AIEEE?
  12. Can I apply for aerospace engineering diploma course in Germany after completing B.Sc IT?
  13. What is the chances of getting B.Tech admission in RGIT Mumbai after completing diploma with 75% marks?
  14. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it right that we do should diploma to join Aerospace Engineering College?
  16. Is it possible to get admission in diploma architect after 10th? Entrance exams necessary for diploma architect admission in Mumbai?
  17. Is it possible to do diploma and then degree in Aerospace/Aeronautics?
  18. How to do Aerospace Engineering? Chances of this stream after BSc or MSc?
16th April 2015, 04:29 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Chances of admission in Aerospace Diploma course for student with 60% in 10th?

The chances are not very bright. Since the competition has become cut throat thats why this much percentage will not yield you the desired results.

Now the other alternatives that you can consider are the entrance exams of different universities which would then not take into account the 10th marks.

If you could prepare for such exams then you need not to worry about the board exam marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?