23rd March 2015, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to score 95% in 12th ISC Board exam and secure admission in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?

Hello,
I am student of Class 12 from ISC Board,
since my rehearsal didn't go well so my question
is how do I get 95% in my Board exam because
I want to get admission in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in B.Com Honors in St. Xaviers College of Kolkata after scoring 80% in 12th board? Minimum cutoff for applying in the college?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in St Xavier's College, Kolkata for B.Sc(H) if secured 90.2% in 12th CBSE Board exam? Cutoff marks for B.Sc(H) in this college?
  3. Admission to English Honours at St.Xaviers College, Kolkata
  4. Admission in English honours at St. Xaviers College, Kolkata?
  5. Can I get admission in class XI commerce stream in St Xaviers College, Kolkata after securing 85.33% in class 10th from Nagaland Board of Secondary Education
  6. Can I get admission in St Xaviers college in Kolkata?
  7. Can I get admission in St. Xaviers College in Ranchi after securing 73% marks in class 12th?
  8. How may I get admission forms of listed colleges? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  9. How to take admission in St Xaviers School, kolkata
  10. Which colleges are there in Kolkata? Probability of getting admission in St Xaviers?
  11. Is there any scope for admission in B.Com(Hons) evening in St Xaviers College Kolkata after scoring 91% in ISC?'
  12. Date of entrance exam of St. Xaviers Kolkata for admission to Mass Communication and Videography courses? Books to prepare for the entrance exam?
  13. Date of sale of admission forms for St Xaviers School, Park Street, Kolkata?
  14. Syllabus of St. Xavier's College entrance exam for admission in B.Sc(H)? How to prepare for it?
  15. WBJEE: can i take the admission in government college in kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?
  17. Minimum percentage required to get admission in BBA inSt Xaviers college Kolkata?
  18. How can I apply for online BCA course? What is the fee structure and documents required?
30th March 2015, 07:05 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I prepare to score 95% in 12th ISC Board exam and secure admission in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?

In order to get good marks in class 12th ISC board than first thing you should do is learn the chapters of each and every subject by heart and than search for institutions or website which offer class 12th ISC mock test give some of the mock test and see your results and try to improve it by giving mock tests and also learn last 10 years question answers as more than 50% of the questions comes from last 10 years question, if you go accordingly I am sure will will be able to score more than 95% in your ISC Board exam.
31st March 2015, 02:42 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: How can I prepare to score 95% in 12th ISC Board exam and secure admission in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?

You can easily get good score in secondary education if you follow the some keys of success.
The first key of getting success is that you must have to practice by writing.Yes,you should have to write all things that you learned.

Also you should have to attempt to solve previous year paper and evaluate your score and try to improve yourself every time.

One more secret of success is that you should not have to give stress to your mind,because in stress the efficiency of our mind reduces to 50 percent.

So follow all the above suggestion, i am sure you will get as per your desire.

Thank you.
19th May 2015, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

I have got 95 % in isc board with 99 in commerce, 98 in maths, 94 in economics, 95 in accounts, 88 in english. Will I be able to get admission in lsr or srccc?? plz reply soon...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?