30th March 2015, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in APGENCO for B.Tech 3rd year student of IIIT-Basar?

Hi,
I would like to do my Internship in APGENCO.
I am studying B.Tech 3rd year in IIIT-Basar.
Please tell me how can I approach?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship after passing B.Tech from RUGKT Basar
  2. How to do summer internship in companies like L&T, DLF, Unitech -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Internship opportunities for student of IIIT in Mechanical engineering?
  4. How can I apply for Summer Internship in ONGC being a B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student? Conditions and norms to apply?
  5. Information about doing internship training in prestigious organization being 3rd year Civil engineering student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, BPCL, HPCL, IOCL, GAIL, NTPC and IIT for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  8. How to do mini project while pursuing B.tech 3rd year in IIIT Basar
  9. How to go for pre university course I if I am a student in RGU AP IIIT Basar
  10. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  11. Companies offering 2 months Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student
  12. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  13. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  17. Internship programme in Tech Mahindra for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  18. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
3rd May 2016, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in APGENCO for B.Tech 3rd year student of IIIT-Basar?

Hello sir...! Can i please know what type of internship are we gonna work for as i am from mechanical background
1st May 2018, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in APGENCO for B.Tech 3rd year student of IIIT-Basar?

Hi everyone, I am interested to do summer internship at AP TRANSCO/GENCO..During these months of may and June.I have completed btech 2nd year..So anyone can suggest me how can I approach to it..
2nd November 2020, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I'm studying btech second year. I would like to do internship for atleast 2 months at APGENCO or APTRANSCO. Please tell me the procedure
13th July 2021, 12:10 PM
Alvia Khan

You would need to mail the recruiter of the company For internship in this send your resume through email at [email protected]

Address:-
Vidyutsoudha , Hyderabad,Andhra Pradesh, India

Contact number- 040 39839000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?