30th March 2015, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

GSEB Board has more priorities than CBSE Board?

Hi Sir,
As I am studying in 10th CBSE
I have doubt whether to switch over to GSEB Board
or not because the priorities are more in GSEB Board?
Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible.

1st April 2015, 11:28 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: GSEB Board has more priorities than CBSE Board?

Actually CBSE board has got more priority as it is a Delhi board and its value is there in all over India so it has got more priority. GSEB board is a state board of Gujarat so the value of it is in the state as well as in the nearby states of Gujarat.

So if you belong to Gujarat then it's good to study in GSEB affiliated school as the state board is given first preference at the time of college admission. But if you are studying in school which is affiliated to CBSE board than at the time of college admission anywhere in India you can get it easily as this board has got more value than GSEB board.
6th December 2016, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir My both sons are studying in Gseb board standard 7'th and 1'st .After the rule that Neet is compulsory in CBSE board .I am confuse that should I continue with Gseb board or take admission in CBSE board.
16th May 2018, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Can 12th science be repeated for better marks once again as a regular student
19th May 2018, 10:43 PM
BARUN809
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: GSEB Board has more priorities than CBSE Board?

No CBSE board has got more priority than GSEB board. Reasons for that : 1) CBSE board delhi affiliated , 2) cbse board most popular , 3) national board , 4) cbse board got highest no. Of students 5) cbse board in all states of india .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?