30th March 2015, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and GSEB Boards for 7th and 3rd students?

My niece & nephew currently studying in 7th & 3rd standards in GSEB Board as for current location we didn't have choice of CBSE Board. My brother is planning to relocate to Rajkot where he has choice of GSEB & CBSE. What should he prefer? Thank you in advance.

1st April 2015, 11:18 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and GSEB Boards for 7th and 3rd students?

I would like to tell you that both CBSE and GSEB boards are equivalent so if you want to change your board then you can go for CBSE board as it is a Delhi base board and GSEB is a Gujarat state board. So I would suggest that if in future your nephew and niece want to go for higher study in Gujarat state than it would be better to stick with GSEB board only as in college admission first preference is given to the state board then other board admission is being done, and if you want your nephew and niece to go for higher studies out of state than it is preferable to go with CBSE board. So the choice is fully based on the future of your children that for further studies where you want to get their admission done.
5th April 2015, 03:13 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and GSEB Boards for 7th and 3rd students?

If you really want to know which board is better then I would suggest you should go for the CBSE due to the following advantages :

1. Nationally recognized board of education.

2. Smartly designed curriculum

3. Nice exposoure of studies.

4. All the best schools are affiliated to the CBSE.

5. Best faculties available.

6. Competition oriented syllabus.
5th June 2017, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir my daughter upto 2nd she is in gseb but now she is in 3rd i want to change gseb to CBSE. But now I confuse for her for she can or not . ? Give me advise i continue with CBSE or gseb.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?