9th April 2015, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?

Hello Sir,
I am a 2nd year student from KIIT Bhubaneswar
doing my B.Tech in Civil Engineering. I want to
do Summer Training. Can you please give me the names of
the companies that provide Training in Bhubaneswar?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  2. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  3. List of IT companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student in Delhi and Meerut?
  4. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  5. List of the companies offering Summer Internship programme for B.Tech Metallurgy and Materials Engineering 2nd year student?
  6. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. Companies which offer Summer Training in Bangalore for B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering) 2nd year student?
  8. List of institutions offering summer training in Chandigarh or Delhi? I'm in B.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering) 2nd year
  9. Information about the companies which offer summer training for ECE 2nd year students? How to apply for the companies for training and when?
  10. How to do summer training while doing Civil engineering branch
  11. Industrial training for 2nd year B.Tech student in Civil engineering companies nearby Hyderabad?
  12. List of companies which offer Inplant Training to B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student in Vijaywada?
  13. How to get my summer training from reputed institutes in India? Procedure and names of the institutes which offer summer training? I am a student of 2nd year mechanical engineering at MDU
  14. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  15. Summer training in National Instrument and Texas Instruments after 2nd year Engineering in ECE branch? Other companies providing summer training?
  16. List of top companies for summer training for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  17. Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Summer Training after 2nd year of B.Tech. in Civil Engineering
15th April 2015, 10:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am a 2nd year student from KIIT Bhubaneswar
doing my B.Tech in Civil Engineering. I want to
do Summer Training. Can you please give me the names of
the companies that provide Training in Bhubaneswar?
List of the companies in Bhubaneswar for summer training for B.Tech student:-

1. ABLab Solutions, Sneha Palace, Plot no.60, Lane 1, Laxmi Vihar,, near Sainik School Infront of Hindustan Wheels, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha, Phone: 0674 657 3832

2. Projectronics, Plot No. 321, Near Amway Building, Niladri Vihar Road, District Center, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha, Phone: 097764 14425

3. Zenx, lane-4, plot no: 1140/2401,aerodrome area, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
Phone: 077880 00245

4. Techno Electronics, 149/2603, Dr. Ambedkar Vihar, Behind Bus Stand, Odisha
Baramunda, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
15th April 2015, 10:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?

You can apply for internship in following companies in Bhubneshwar

1. Zealous Engineers Pvt Ltd, Plot No:90, Opp. bsnl SDO Office, Near Vani Vihar Railway Station, Saheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, Phone: 0674 254 8449

2. School Of Civil Engineering, Chandaka Industrial Estate, Patia, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha

3. Civil Engineering Department Labs, Mundala, Odisha
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?