4th June 2010, 07:58 PM
vago suzare

C.A. course after 12th commerce with 72%marks? procedure, colleges, institutions?

I have pass 12th commerce with 72%marks now i m interested to do the C.A. what is the procedure & where are the institution etc

Related Questions:
  1. Best institutes to do Ph.d in commerce? What is the procedure?
  2. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Management Studies in Delhi? Procedure to get admission for 12th Commerce student?
  3. List of various entrance exams for Engineering streams like IITs ,NITs and other esteem colleges after completing 12th? List of few good JR colleges in Navi Mumbai? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  4. Sale/distribution dates of entrance forms for b.com(hons.) of all institutions of India?
  5. Date of sale of the entrance exam forms for B.Com(Hons)? Which institutions organize entrance exam for this course? What is the cutoff marks? Minimum requirements for admission in the college? Career opportunities related to commerce?
  6. Commerce colleges in bangalore for b.com? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to take admission in FYB.Com? What is the last date?
  8. Which are the best coaching institutions? What can be done after passing 12th? Best colleges to do CA?
  9. What should I study after completing 12th Commerce?
  10. Can I pursue B.Com after completing Arts? -- [New]
  11. Can i opt commerce side after completing 12th in Science stream?
  12. What should I do further after completing 12th Commerce? List of good Commerce colleges in Bangalore and Mangalore?
  13. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  14. How may I join Indian Army after completing 12th std from commerce stream? What's the applying procedure?
  15. List of colleges which offer BFA course in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for Commerce student?
  16. Procedure to apply for 12th Commerce Board exam privately?
  17. Admission for Physics honours at premier colleges/institutions?
  18. Can I get scholarship if secured 83.2% in 12th Commerce of MP Board? Procedure to apply?
4th June 2010, 10:50 PM
jicks

Default Re: C.A. course after 12th commerce with 72%marks? procedure, colleges, institutions?

Hi,

First, congrats for getting nice marks.

Chartered Accountancy course is organized by ICAI ( Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) in almost all major cities and capitals of India.

You have to appear for CPT (common proficiency test) which includes 4 subjects:- for 200 marks, all of multiple choice, with negative marking.

You can log on www.icai.org to know in detail, about the location of ICAI near your area, exam pattern, eligibility, course details, fees etc.,

Regards
5th June 2010, 12:34 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: C.A. course after 12th commerce with 72%marks? procedure, colleges, institutions?

Hello friend,
Basicaly, there isn't any standard set for the stream and percentage of marks in 12th standard for pursuing CA provided you qualify the common proficiency test conducted by the Institute of Chartered accountant of India (ICAI). The CPT is the only way to qualify for the CA course no matters which degree and diploma you hold.
The course includes three stages
1. Common proficiency test
2. Professional competence course
3. Final course
with 100 hours of information technology training.
The course is offered by the ICAI throughout India and there are many ICAI accredited institutes which conducts oral coaching classes for the common proficiency test and Professional competence course.
The list of those institutions is available on the official website of ICAI.
5th June 2010, 12:52 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Institute of Chartered Accounts of India conduct an entrance exam every year, Common Proficiency Test (CPT). You should appear for this exam. Please check ICAI site to get exact details on the date of this exam.
5th June 2010, 09:51 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

After completing the class 12 examinations you should appear for
Common Proficiency Test which is held twice a year in june and
december. But the The new CA Course consists of Three main
levels-

1. Common Proficiency Test (CPT)

2. Professional Competence Course (IPCC) and Practical Training

3. C.A.Final Course.

If you want to get more detail regarding both three levels courses, then
please read the following attach file carefully-
Attached Files
File Type: txt C.A course detail.txt(4.2 KB, 172 views)
5th June 2010, 03:24 PM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by vago suzare View Post
I have pass 12th commerce with 72%marks now i m interested to do the C.A. what is the procedure & where are the institution etc
Hi
Procedure to Become Chartered Accountant
The Procedure can be summarised as below:-

Pass CPT examination
Register/Enroll for Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC)
Complete 9 months of Study Course.
Complete 100 hours of Information Technology Training (ITT).
Complete Orientation Course (35 hours spread over one week).
Pass Group I or both Groups of Integrated Professional Competence Examination (IPCE).
Register as Articled Assistant for a period of 3 years.
Pass Group II of IPCC if not already passed.
Appear in Final Examination during last 6 months of 3 years of articled training.
Pass both the Groups of Final examination.
Get Final Examination Certificate.
Complete remaining period of articled training, if applicable
Complete Course on General Management and Communication Skill
Enroll as a member of ICAI and designate as "Chartered Accountant"

Delhi is the best place for this.
Good luck
5th June 2010, 06:41 PM
anu132

Smile Re: C.A. course after 12th commerce with 72%marks? procedure, colleges, institutions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vago suzare View Post
Hi friend..
First you have to appear for Common proficiency test(CPT) which is the entrance exam for chartered accountant...
there is no such eligibility criteria for the chartered accountant...you have to pass the 12th with a maths background which should be an advantage for him/her...
The procedure to become a chartered accountant...
1.register with Institute of chartered accountant of india(ICAI) for CPT...
2.After clearing 12th and appear for CPT
3.then join Proffessional competence course
4.then register for the 100 hour Information technology training(ITT) after completion of articled training..
5.then appear for professional competence examination(PCE)
6.After passing the PCE register for final course with the board of studies..
7.then you have to complete articled training of 3 yr and 6 months
8.appear in final exam
9.Enroll ICAI for membership and known as Chartered accountant
this is procedure you have to follow....
Any further information you need then check this out:
www.icai.org
BEST WISHES.....
10th June 2010, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th commerce with 76% marks this year, how can i prepare for the CPT and what are the subjects which i have to prepare for this test?
11th June 2010, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

i have got 79% marks in 12th this year with computer as optional subject. I scored 87 in a/c, & 87 in b.St. how can i prepare for CA and suggest best collages for it i U.P.
17th June 2010, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

I am B.Com with 63%. I want to do CA now. Plz guide me what do I need to do.
T & R
Dev
22nd June 2010, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

where do we get the entrance forums for ca
9th July 2010, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

WILL I GET CERTIFICATES AFTER EACH EXAMS?
9th July 2010, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

I AM BCOM WITH 70%.I AM INTERESTED IN CA COUSES. WHICH ARE SUBJECTS IN CA AND HOW MUCH IS THE FEES FOR EACH EXAMS?
15th July 2010, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

I am santwana from haridwar, i have just given cpt exams and want to know about IT training and bect institutes for ITT,IPCC,etc.... in near areas
please reply soon.
31st July 2010, 02:25 PM
N.MD.AZHARUDDIN
Senior Member+

hii friend science group graduates with Maths with an aggregate of 60% marks are exempted from the Competency Professional Test (CPT) and are permitted to register for Professional Competency Course (PCC). After passing Professional Competency Course, the candidates can register as Articled clerks for practical training and for admission to the Final course of the Chartered Accountant.... Every graduate above18 years of age is eligible to register as an articled clerk/Audit Clerks for Chartered Accountancy. Computer Training Programme is compulsory for the candidates who wish to register themselves as auditor clerk
to know the ca collegs in india checkout this you can know the eligibility and procedure also
http://http://www.indiaedu.com/caree...ses/ca-course/

regards
azhar
5th August 2010, 09:09 PM
prathamesh22

The new CA Course consists of Three main
levels-

3. C.A.Final Course.
13th August 2010, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED 12th WITH 78% MARKS? WHAT IS CUT OF LAST DATE TO FILL CPT REGISTRATION FORM FOR DECEMBER 2010?
WHAT IS REGISTRATION FEE OF CPT.
PLEASE REPLY SOON !
16th August 2010, 10:00 PM
shubham2707

There is any need to join any institution or college for doing CA?
26th August 2010, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off marks in the dec 2010 cpt exam ?
19th November 2010, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

C A institutions in kerala
1st December 2010, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

iam student of class 12th. can i give exam in this year?
12th December 2010, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th science with 50% marks. Can i be c.a.?
15th December 2010, 09:00 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

just get the latest information and the various institute for the ca and the procedure from the official ICAI website
19th December 2010, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

now i am studying 12th.i want to become a ca.should i join ca after bcom / or directly join ca?which is best?
reply me soon...
14th January 2011, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12th class with 50% marks. am i eligible to give ca entrance exam.
1st February 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

For C.A HOW MUCH MONEY SPEND?
12th February 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT IS THE PASS PERCENTAGE IN BOTH GROUPS OF IPCC? AND WHAT IS AVERAGE % OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES APPEARING IN BOTH GROUPS? PLZ REPLY
13th February 2011, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

i have passed 10+2 science with 72% marks. i can be ca
27th February 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

how much money spend on completing c.a course?
11th April 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

after becomind CA in a company , what we have to do?
11th April 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th with 56% from NIOS and i want to become c.a. so, am i eligible to give c.a enterance exam
3rd May 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th with 80% can i be a C.A & how
6th May 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

I got 70% marks in 12th . Can I gave the CPT exam ? also tell the pattern of CPT .
16th May 2011, 12:26 AM
ashishshekhar

Hi dear,
dear friend

After completing the class 12 examinations you should appear for
Common Proficiency Test which is held twice a year in june and
december. But the The new CA Course consists of Three main
levels-

3. C.A.Final Course.

Thanks
16th May 2011, 12:31 AM
ashishshekhar

Hi dear,
Basicaly, there isn't any standard set for the stream and percentage of marks in 12th standard for pursuing CA provided you qualify the common proficiency test conducted by the Institute of Chartered accountant of India (ICAI). The CPT is the only way to qualify for the CA course no matters which degree and diploma you hold.
The course includes three stages
1. Common proficiency test
2. Professional competence course
3. Final course
with 100 hours of information technology training.
The course is offered by the ICAI throughout India and there are many ICAI accredited institutes which conducts oral coaching classes for the common proficiency test and Professional competence course.
The list of those institutions is available on the official website of ICAI.
Thanks
16th May 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

which stream i take in 1.i am sure i will get 80 in 10th.Is CA is best choice for my future.what placement in ca.what precudure for ca.I am very confusion which stream i take in 1 non-med or commerce
21st May 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do IPCC and B Com simultaneously ?
31st May 2011, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th science with 52% and now I am interested in doing CA. Is it possible for me to do CA and whats the procedure?
1st June 2011, 05:40 PM
sri_green09

These are the three stages you have to cross over to become charted accountant,
Common Proficiency Test (CPT)
Professional Competence Course (IPCC) and Practical Training
C.A.Final Course
Go to the website www.icai.org to get a clear view of it.
2nd June 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

when does the ipcc2011may results will announce?
8th June 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

which subjects should be taken in 12th.
25th August 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

is it compulsory to do ca course only after 12 std or after graduation
14th May 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I APPEAR FOR THE CPT TEST & IN WHICH MONTH IT IS CONDUCTED EVERY YEAR PLZ I WANT A VERY DETAILED INFORMATION BCOZ I M A MUSLIM GIRL & I M STUDYING EXTERNALLY WITH ATTENDING CLASSES SO PLZ TAKE A NOTE OF IT & PLZ PROVIDE DETAILED INFORMATION OF EACH & EVERY STEP.THANKU.
27th May 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

currently i am in class 2 . I want to do c a after my 2. what are the best institutions to do c a . i am currently living in punjab .
19th August 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

WHAT are the preparations to become a ca...?
7th February 2013, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

what i have to do after 12 to persue CA couse and from which college and how much investment is there
30th March 2014, 11:06 AM
Yogin shah

Your question is that my question.
So i ask thi question to c.a person and that he addvious to me c.a is most popullar in commerce and c.a is not to be hard and not to be essay.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?