26th April 2015, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for 12th NIOS Board exam in this Summer if already appeared from UP Board?

Hello Sir,
I am studying in 12th class from UP Board. My exam are going on but my Chemistry 1st exam was not so good however I have confidence would score 75 marks in Physics. I have well prepared for Physics and Maths but Chemistry was about 50%. I have applied for JEE Main and UPSEE and I want to take college this year only. I am confident I would qualify for UPSEE and JEE MAIN with good marks but my Board exam are freaking me out. But I have heard of NIOS Board on demand. So I want to ask if can I apply for NIOS 12th exam and give its Board exam in this Summer? I live in Lucknow. My subjects in UP Board are Physics, Maths, Chemistry, Computer Science, Hindi. Does NIOS Board allow to apply for 12th and give the examination of 12th without waiting for a year?

3rd May 2015, 11:28 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for 12th NIOS Board exam in this Summer if already appeared from UP Board?

If you have already completed your class 12th successfully, then I am sorry you will not be able to go for NIOS board as in college admission you cannot show both boards certificate at the same time as it is a kind of fraud case and you can be fined or you can get some punishment for this. So don't go for NIOS if you have already completed your class 12th from UP board.
29th December 2016, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for 12th NIOS Board exam in this Summer if already appeared from UP Board?

After failing in maths and physics in CBSE exam 2016, can I apply for compartment exam for these two subjects through NIOS.
6th May 2017, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

I have appeared 12th through commerce and now I want to appear physics and maths paper of science stream for pilot. Can I appear only physics and math through NIOS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?