6th May 2015, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among M.A. in International Relations and MBA in Abroad? Which country could we consider?

My daughter is in T.Y.B.A. She is majoring in History. She is a bit confused as to what she should do after BA. She says that to add more value to her degree should she do an M.A. in International Relations from Abroad. What can she do with that? Or should she do an MBA? What can she do with either of the two options? What has more value as far as job prospects are concerned . She is willing to do either of these two courses in Abroad but what should she do?
What will have better prospect for the future How do we go about it? Which country could we consider? She does not want to teach. Please help as we want to decide on her career and I would not want her to miss a year.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Possible options in India and Abroad to study Masters in International Relations?
  2. What will be the expense to study MBA in abroad? List of the MBA institutes in abroad offering scholarships?
  3. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  4. Best colleges in Bangalore to do MBA? From which country to ddo MBA abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. When and how to apply for MBA Abroad? Fee structure and best country for it?
  6. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best country to pursue this course?
  7. In which country I should study M.Sc(Astrophysics)? Requirements to apply for this course in Abroad?
  8. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  9. How to study PG in abroad? Which country is best? Which study is most valuable?
  10. What are the exams that I need to write to study in Abroad? Best choice to do MS?
  11. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best company? Job availability?
  12. How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?
  13. Which is the best country to do MBA in Abroad? In which entrance exams to appear?
  14. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate?
  15. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
  16. What is the procedure to apply for MBA abroad? What would be the fees structure?
  17. What should I pursue among B.Com, BBA, BMS and ICAI to study MBA in Abroad being a SYJC candidate?
  18. How may I pursue MBA from any country after passing B.Sc with 70% marks?
10th May 2015, 10:56 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is better to study among M.A. in International Relations and MBA in Abroad? Which country could we consider?

It is better for your daughter to pursue the course of MBA from Abroad.
You will have to at first clear the GMAT Examination and you will also have to clear the TOEFL Examination.
So you will have to prepare for these two Examinations from now on as you will have to devote some time in your preparation in order to clear these Examinations so that you can get admission to the best Universities Abroad for the course MBA.
The option of doing MBA is better than the course of the M.A in International Relations.
So make sure that your daughter is prepared for the two Entrance Examinations so that she can be admitted to the best Universities Abroad as it will be very beneficial for her in the long run.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?