9th April 2015, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer MS(CSE) in USA for B.Tech(EE) graduate who has 10 backlogs having secured 6 Bands in IELTS and scored 288 marks in GRE?

Hi,
I have completed my B.Tech in this year with 10 backlogs and my GRE score is 288 (Q-147, V-141), and IELTS Bands is 6(6 in all).
I am from stream of Electrical Engineering but want to change to CSE.
So, I want to know about the universities in USA for doing MS in CSE for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get education visa of USA if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6 Bands in IELTS With 28 backlogs in B.Tech(ME)?
  2. Can I get admission in any good university of US to study MS if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS but having 2 backlogs in B.Tech?
  3. Should I have to appear in GRE to study Master of Pharmacy in USA if scored 7.5 Bands in IELTS?
  4. Universities offering MS in US for a candidate who has scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 67% in B.Pharmacy?
  5. Is it difficult to study in USA if having backlogs in B.Tech but secured 7.5 Bands in IELTS and 600 marks in GMAT?
  6. Am I eligible to do MS in USA if I had backlogs in my Graduation?
  7. Am I eligible to study MS in USA if scored 285 marks in GRE and 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  8. Can I study MS in Pharmacy at USA if scored 275 marks in GRE and secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  9. Can I get student visa to study in Abroad if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS, 284 marks in GRE and 71% in B.Tech with 3 backlogs? On what basis Student Visa organize?
  10. How can I go Abroad for higher studies after 12th?
  11. After completing B.Sc in H&HA how to go for Abroad for further studies?
  12. Can I study MS in US after clearing GRE and IELTS with 6.5 bands score? Having 6 backlogs in my B.Tech will affect the admission process?
  13. Should I change my branch in IT from CSE to study in USA if scored 297 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  14. Possible good universities in USA having 55.62% in engineering?
  15. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I study M.Tech with scholarship in Abroad through GATE scorecard?
  17. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities?
  18. MBA or MS which has good scope to study from Abroad?
11th May 2015, 05:29 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer MS(CSE) in USA for B.Tech(EE) graduate who has 10 backlogs having secured 6 Bands in IELTS and scored 288 marks in GRE?

You are currently not eligible to do the course of MS Abroad as you have partially completed your B.Tech and you will need to be a complete graduate in order to be eligible for the course.
Even if you somehow succeed to complete your course you will not be allowed to study the course of MS in CSE as you have pursued EE in your Graduation level.
So once you clear your backlog you will be eligible to pursue the course of MS in EE and then you will have to choose the subject in EE that you like the most.
So at first concentrate on the backlog papers that you have and make sure that you are able to clear them at the next attempt.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?