21st May 2015, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in IIT through JEE Main and Advanced if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS Board?

Sir/Madam,
I am studying 12th Science from NIOS Board.
I have also completed my 10th from NIOS Board.
I want to give JEE Main and Advanced. So, if I
give this entrance exam then can I secure admission in IIT?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE? Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  2. Can I apply for JEE Main if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS Board? Documents required to submit?
  3. Can I get admission in IIT to study B.Tech after completing 12th NIOS?
  4. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT-Mumbai?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for JEE Advanced if reappearing in 12th from NIOS board?
  6. Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th NIOS student?
  7. How can I get admission in IIT through JEE Main & Advanced after completing 12th?
  8. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to appear in JEE Advanced?
  9. Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th Science CBSE Private candidate?
  10. Can I apply for 12th NIOS Board exam in this Summer if already appeared from UP Board?
  11. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main & Advanced and EAMCET if qualified in Compartmental exams of 12th NIOS? Can I get admission in any Engineering college of Andhra Pradesh without any entrance exam?
  12. From which syndicate bank to collect the AIEEE form near Thane or Mumbai? What is the cost of the form? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to appear in JEE Mains & Advanced for 12th NIOS student? Can I sit in counselling with NIOS Certificate? Whether NIOS is AICTE approved?
  14. Possibility to get admission in NIT with 138 marks in JEE Main and 80% in 12th Board exam? With this marks and percentage I can appear in JEE Advanced?
  15. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced if reappear in 12th from NIOS?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 12th ISC to appear in JEE Advanced?
  17. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and ISC? Which one is suitable for preparation of JEE Main & Advanced?
  18. Am I eligible to reappear in 12th and apply for JEE Main and Advanced if completed 12th from BSEB and pursuing Polytechnic Diploma?
22nd May 2015, 06:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in IIT through JEE Main and Advanced if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS Board?

Yes, you can get admission in IIT through JEE Main and Advanced examination even if you have pursued your 12th standard from NIOS Board. Candidates who have completed 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised baord are eligible to appear in JEE Main examination and candidates who have qualified and secured top 1,50,000 rank in JEE Main examination are eligible to appear in JEE Advanced examination. Since, you have pursued your 12th standard from NIOS Board, you can get admission in IIT through JEE Main and Advanced examination.
23rd May 2015, 09:21 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission in IIT through JEE Main and Advanced if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS Board?

Indian Institute of Technology is the best college available in India for completing B.Tech degree for any student.
To get admissioj in IIT, students have to go through two dimensional test which include written examination and also students must have to finish in top 20 in respective board result they are appearing for 12th.
Written test include JEE Mains and Advance .
Studemts have to clear all the stages to get admission in any of 17 IIT colleges in India.
NIOS is an affiliated board,so, you can get admission in IIT or NIT colleges in India if you fulfill the requires criteria of admission in IIT colleges.
16th June 2015, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am obc candidate my 59.6% in 12 from nios in 2015 but i could not first attend jee main on this year(2015). so fill form of improvement mark. can i eligible for iit in 2016 after improvement mark
17th June 2015, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am 18 and hale year old, OBC candidate 59.6% in 12 from nios but i could not attend jee mains exam . i fill the form of improvement mark in nios for iit exam . can i eligible for iit exam in 2016 and requried age for iit.
21st September 2015, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10th in 2014 and appearing in senior secondary from NIOS.As per norms i am allowed to appear only in four papers in oct 2015 exam and will appear in MAR-April 2016 exam in one paper.kindly tell me if i will be able to apply in IIT-JEE 2016.
28th December 2018, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

I have get compartment in 12th in cbse 2016 after that I have passed 12th in 2017 from nios with 50% am I egligible for jeemen 2019 also I have give jeemen entrance exam in 2017 ,2018
7th January 2019, 09:48 PM
Siraj ali khan

Yes, you can apply for JEE MAINS and JEE ADVANCE test which are entrance test for engineering course. If you have completed intermediate with atleast 50% aggregate and with mathematics physics and chemistry as main subjects, then you can apply for these exams
1st January 2021, 06:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir there are any age limit to getting admission on NIT's colleges I am 22 year old now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?