11th June 2015, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

What type of government jobs are available for 12th completed candidates?

What type of government jobs are available for 12th completed candidates? What would be the expected salary for them? Can someone give me the detailed information on the same? Expecting to get the answer soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to do any course for getting job in any government Bank if completed 12th Commerce?
  2. What type pf bank jobs are suitable for MCA candidates? How to prepare for Bank PO jobs and which books are suitable for bank jobs?
  3. Can I get government jobs after completing BSc? What type of jobs will I get? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What type of jobs are there in government sector after M.Sc Botany?
  5. Will I get Indian Air Force job if I have completed 12th with PCM?
  6. What all Government jobs I can apply for after completing Diploma in ECE?
  7. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  8. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  9. What kind of jobs are available for BBA and BBM candidates?
  10. Which type of Government Jobs I can apply having completed B.Com with 75% and being a candidate of General category?
  11. Eligibility for Government jobs in Railways and other sectors after 12th with 57.*% marks?
  12. What type of government jobs can I get after passing 12th science with 72%?
  13. Which Bank Jobs are best suitable for MCA candidates? How to prepare for Bank PO Exams? Which Books to prepare for these Exams?
  14. Government jobs for B.Tech holders in IT stream? What kind of jobs offered for IT stream candidates?
  15. What are the government jobs opportunities available for M.Sc environmental science candidates?
  16. Is there 20% reservation for Tamil medium candidate?
  17. Which type of government jobs are available for CSE students? How to apply for it?
  18. After passing out from MSc B.Ed in Maths what type of government jobs are available?
11th June 2015, 06:51 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of government jobs are available for 12th completed candidates?

Following are some of the state and central government jobs to which you can apply with the qualification of 12th standard,

->Postal Assistant
->Railway Protection Force(RPF)
->Stenographer
->Village Revenue Officer(VRO)
->Police Constable
->Ticket Collector
->Junior assistant
->Typists
->Village Revenue Assistant(VRA)
11th June 2015, 06:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of government jobs are available for 12th completed candidates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What type of government jobs are available for 12th completed candidates? What would be the expected salary for them? Can someone give me the detailed information on the same? Expecting to get the answer soon as possible. Thanks!
After completion of 12th standard you can join in Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force through NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

The candidate's who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam. Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

If you have selected NDA then you will be under a training period where your stipend will be starting from 9000 to 15000. After the training period, your pay scale will vary according to your post of lieutenant to COAS, i.e. from 15,600 to 90,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?