14th June 2015, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Motorbike through Bank Education Loan if the distance between college and home is much more?

Hello everyone,
I want to study Bachelor of Hotel Management by taking Education Loan from Bank. I am getting admission but the problem is, the distance between that college and my home is about 1 and half hours. So, will Bank also provide me Motorbike also in Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  2. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  3. How can I claim for Education Loan amount if want to get transfer from college to study B.Tech?
  4. Whether Bank incur Internship expenses if pursuing MBA through Education Loan?
  5. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  6. Can I get Education loan for MSW course through distance education?
  7. Can i apply for Education loan through distance education
  8. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  9. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Ed from Distance Education along with M.A.?
  10. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
  11. What are the actions taken by Bank against me if failing to repay Education Loan?
  12. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property?
  13. Can I join in an approved distance education for either B Tech Or BE in electronics from UAE? Any Indian bank will provide me loan for it?
  14. Can I get Education Loan to study M.A.(Animation) in college which has tie-up with HDFC Bank?
  15. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  16. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  18. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
15th June 2015, 10:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Motorbike through Bank Education Loan if the distance between college and home is much more?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot get bank education loan to buy motorbike even though the distance between college and home is high. Rather the bank will finance your motorbike under education loan scheme. If you want finance from bank to buy a motorbike you have to take vehicle loan.
15th June 2015, 11:00 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get Motorbike through Bank Education Loan if the distance between college and home is much more?

No the Bank will only provide for the Fees that is charged by the College and it will not give any Loan for Motorbike.
So if you want to Buy a Motorbike you will have to do so by spending the money from your own pocket.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?