28th June 2015, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to apply in Engineering college after diploma with backlog subjects?

I am doing diploma in automobile engineering ,as i have given my 3rd year exams due to some backlog i am unable to go for engineering college,so is there any chance with doing diploma on basis of 10th. Or diploma with backlog subjects

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Indian Navy Technical Entry having completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 68.8% and with a date of birth of 05-12-1998 but having backlog history? What is the difference between backlog and backlog history?
  2. Am I eligible to appear in LEET if having one backlog in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
  3. How to opt for diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech Engineering if I have one 1 backlog in my diploma 5th semester?
  5. Can I apply for IAF after clearing my engineering backlogs?
  6. Eligibility to appear in Diploma CET for a candidate who has backlog in Diploma course?
  7. How to take admission in RTU affiliated college in Rajasthan after doing diploma in computer engineering from Gujarat? If I have 1 subject backlog and 6.80 SPI in 6th semester can I get admission in Rajasthan Technical University?
  8. What does gap-backlog in graduation mean?
  9. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  10. Admission in BITS Pilani to study B.Tech for Diploma holder who had backlog in last semester?
  11. Can I apply for Junior Executive Airport authority of India if I have a backlog history?
  12. How to get into Civil Diploma if I am 10th fail?
  13. What is the minimum qualification for Railway Loco Pilot?
  14. Is it a barrier if having 2 backlogs in 1st semester of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  15. What does a backlog mean?
  16. How to join a good engineering college after backlog in 1st and 2nd semester in Polytechnic?
  17. How to pass my backlog subjects? I have completed diploma in CS -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Whether my backlogs will affect the admission in universities of Canada?
30th June 2015, 03:21 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply in Engineering college after diploma with backlog subjects?

No, you cannot get admission in Engineering without completing your diploma course. So, first try to clear your backlogs and after the completion of diploma course, try to appear for Lateral entry entrance exam, which is conducted in your state. By qualifying in such exam, you can directly get admission in second year of engineering course.
30th June 2015, 03:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply in Engineering college after diploma with backlog subjects?

No, it is not possible to get admission in Engineering course after completion of Diploma course with backlogs. If you have already cleared backlogs, you can apply for Engineering course else, you need to clear your backlog subjects first to be eligible to apply for Engineering course. You cannot get admission in Engineering course with uncleared backlogs in your Diploma course.
5th October 2015, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Why the diploma backlog students does not have the right to enter in the engineering college?
15th October 2015, 10:32 PM
Jitu888

No. First solve your backlogs subject & complete diploma.

Then apply for b.tech by lateral entry.

Crack the entrance examination and get admission in best engineering colleges.
21st September 2018, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

How many attempts can a student have after 4 years of chance for clearing backlogs??
27th July 2019, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE 6 BACKLOGS AM C14 STREAM BUT. I WANT ONE TYPE OF PC WITH MARKS...ON THAT PC FAILURE SUBJECTS MENTION BUT NOW I WANT MY PC...IS IT POSSIBLE TO GIVE THE BACKLOGS PC WITH MY JOB PURPOSE
17th January 2020, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir i admitted in diploma in 2009 but still I have 3 becklog subjects can i clear my papers in future
27th February 2020, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir c09 diploma examination date was released but 2012 batch can't eligible for examination 2020 march/April..so what is the process so get examination of c09 please tell me sir...so many members go to apsbtet board and give the request letter for secretary sir but no use ..pls tell me process to eligible 2012 batch c09 sir
17th September 2021, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

i have 3 backlogs in diploma MEC from Telangana can i join btech 2nd year admisson
13th November 2022, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir i completed my diplamo course in 2015 but i have 7 subjects backlogs but now I able to eligible to write exam in this year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?