28th June 2015, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Internship being a B.Tech(ECE) final year student of Guwahati?

Hello everyone,
I want to know how to get Internship?
And what are the procedure to be followed
to get an Internship for me as I am studying
in final year of B.Tech(ECE) in Guwahati.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  3. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in IIT-Guwahati to B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply and last date of form submission?
  5. How and where I can apply for 1-2 months internship while doing B.Com final year?
  6. How to do internship in SAP FI CO after passing final year integrated MBA? What is the procedure to apply for internship at CMC Ltd in Hyderabad -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS for BCA final year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to apply for Internship in TCS to B.Tech(E&TC) final year student? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  9. How can I apply for 1-2 months Internship programme in Faridabad, Haryana being a B.Com final year student?
  10. List of companies which offers 6 months Internship program for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I apply for internship in government colleges during final year
  12. Companies which offers Internship in Bangalore for MCA final year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Possibility to do Internship in any company for B.Tech final year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in HCL, Noida for BCA final year student?
  16. List of companies offering Winter Internship for B.Tech(IT) final year student? Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT, Kanpur?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in ISRO and HAL, Bangalore for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student?
  18. Possibility of getting job in TCS after completing Internship for MCA final year student
29th June 2015, 08:02 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Internship being a B.Tech(ECE) final year student of Guwahati?

It is nice to see that you are interested in internship opportunity. Since you are from ECE background so you can get an internship opportunity in core as well as IT domain. First of all,analyse your interests and decide in which area you want to pursue internship. After this, do research on the internet to find out companies in that field who have provision of internship. Then you need to contact the concerned companies either via the process mentioned in their website or through email and personal contact and follow their procedure to get internship opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?