23rd July 2015, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer M.Sc(Electronics) in Southern India? Procedure to get admission?

Hello Sir,
I am doing B.Sc(Electronics) in 2nd year now. I would like to study M.Sc in Electronics. Kindly tell me which universities are good in Southern India for this course? And what is procedure for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. List of reputed universities which offer M.Sc(Electronics) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  2. List of universities which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Southern India? Cost of Diploma in Agriculture course?
  3. List of reputed universities which offer B.A.(English) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  4. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD in Chemistry course in India? Procedure to get admission?
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Anthropology in India? Procedure of admission?
  6. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmacy in India? Procedure to get admission?
  7. List of universities which offer PhD in Social Work in India? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Which universities offer M.Com course in India? What is the procedure for admission?
  9. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Urdu for a candidate who has secured 69% in M.A.? Procedure to get admission?
  10. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi Sahitya in India? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  12. List of universities which offer M.Phil(Life Science) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  13. List of universities which offer PhD in Mass Communication in Southern India?
  14. What is the future of M.Com? List of universities offering M.Com? Procedure for admission in universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  16. List of universities which offer MS to M.Des postgraduate who has 10 years of work experience? Detailed procedure of admission?
  17. List of universities which offer MS in UK for B.Tech(Biotechnology) candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Universities offering PhD in Management without Initial 6 months classes in Southern India?
25th July 2015, 12:59 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer M.Sc(Electronics) in Southern India? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am doing B.Sc(Electronics) in 2nd year now. I would like to study M.Sc in Electronics. Kindly tell me which universities are good in Southern India for this course? And what is procedure for admission?
List of the university for M.Sc in Electronics in India:-

P.B. Sidhartha College Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University

Gayatri Vidya Parishad College for Post Graduate Courses Andhra University

Andhra University college of Engineering Andhra University

Jagruti Degree & P.G. College Osmania University

S.N.R. Sons College Bharathiar University

School of Technology and Applied Sciences Mahatma Gandhi University

Sai Sudhir pg college Osmania University

Devaswom Board College Kerala University

Maharajah's College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?