26th July 2015, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exams I have to appear to study in Abroad being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) pre-final year student?

Hi,
I'm studying B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in pre-final year. What type of exams can I write to study in Abroad? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam to study M.Tech(Automobile/Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?
  2. Entrance exams to study B.Tech in Abroad for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  3. Detailed information, procedure and tips to prepare for GRE and TOEFL to study in Abroad for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. Entrance exams to give for PhD Abroad?
  5. How can I apply for scholarship to study PG in Abroad being a B.E.(ME) final year student?
  6. Scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(ME) student?
  7. Is it a barrier if having a year back in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad?
  8. Entrance exams to study Post Graduation in Abroad with scholarship for B.Sc(Chemistry) 1st year student? How can I prepare for the entrance exams by myself?
  9. Entrance exams to study B.Tech in Abroad for Chemical Engineering Diploma student?
  10. What are the scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad?
  11. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Entrance exams to study in Abroad with scholarship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  13. Scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad?
  14. Can I study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad being a B.Sc(Nursing) final year student and pursing Internship?
  15. Courses to study at Post Graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? Procedure and requirements to get admission?
  16. Courses available to study in Abroad for 12th Commerce student? Entrance exams to get admission?
  17. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for H.S. student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  18. What should I study further after completing B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad?
29th July 2015, 08:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exams I have to appear to study in Abroad being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) pre-final year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I'm studying B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in pre-final year. What type of exams can I write to study in Abroad? Waiting for your reply.
You are studying B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering so you are eligible for study in Abroad but you must qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.
30th July 2015, 06:19 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: In which entrance exams I have to appear to study in Abroad being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) pre-final year student?

You must appear for the GRE and TOEFL Examination.
You need to clear both these Examinations with very good marks.
You must then apply in the University of your choice from the Universities which are being offered on the basis of your marks in these Entrance Examinations.
Once you do that you must clear a Personal Interview and you will be eligible for the course of MS in Mechanical Engineering.
So just follow this process to get admission to the course of MS Abroad .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?