26th July 2015, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech in CSE with 80%? What is the eligibility criteria for these jobs?

I have completed btech(cse) with 80% aggregate and at present iam working in mnc. I like to apply for govt jobs. Please provide information with what are all the jobs will match my profile and where to apply. what is the eligibility criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. Details about government jobs which are available after B.Tech? Eligibility criteria and percentage? Is government job better than the private?
  2. How to prepare for government jobs exam after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  3. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  4. List of government jobs in Andhra Pradesh after completing B.Tech 3rd year CSE?
  5. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech in CSE with 80%? What is the eligibility criteria for these jobs? -- [New]
  6. Government Jobs for maths lecturers after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  7. What are the government jobs for B.Tech CSE students in Andhra Pradesh?
  8. What are the jobs for which I can apply after completing B.Tech IT? What is the eligibility criteria?
  9. Best government jobs available after doing B.Tech CSE with 75%?
  10. Which government jobs will suit me after completing 10th with 80.2%, 12th with 94.7% and B.Tech with 73%?
  11. Government jobs for CSE engineering students? What is the criteria?
  12. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  14. Private jobs and expected salary after B.Tech CSE?
  15. Job Opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech CSE and M.Tech CSE candidates?
  16. Can I apply for any jobs that relates to animation if I am a CSE student? Do I need to study more after completion of the B.Tech courses?
  17. Government jobs available for me after completing B.Tech with 62%?
  18. What kind jobs are there in central government sector for B.Tech CSE students?
28th July 2015, 08:39 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech in CSE with 80%? What is the eligibility criteria for these jobs?

After completing B.Tech with 80%, you can apply for following government jobs :
  • For the post of Probationary Officer and Clerk in Banking sector through IBPS exams.
  • For the post of Officer in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force through C.D.S. Exams.
  • For the POST of IAS, IPS, IRS, IPS through Civil Service Exams.

Eligibility Criteria :
Candidate must have completed his/her graduation from any recognized university.
Age of candidate must be from 21 to 30 years.
28th July 2015, 11:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech in CSE with 80%? What is the eligibility criteria for these jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed btech(cse) with 80% aggregate and at present iam working in mnc. I like to apply for govt jobs. Please provide information with what are all the jobs will match my profile and where to apply. what is the eligibility criteria?
You have completed B.Tech degree in CSE so you are eligible for government sector jobs like BSNL JTO exam.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam limited one of the biggest government telecom sector company.

If you have completed BE or B.Tech or equivalent degree from below given departments from a recognized Institution/University then you are eligible for BSNL JTO exam.

The eligible departments are,

i. Telecommunication
ii. Electronics
iii. Radio
iv. Computer
v. Electrical
vi. Information Technology

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?