27th July 2015, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Psychology course through correspondence?

Want to do BA / Bac Psychology in correspondence need to know procedures for joining 2015 academic sessions. Procedures for psycholigy course

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do Psychology course through correspondence? -- [New]
  2. How may i join correspondence PhD program in Psychology after my MA in English?
  3. List of colleges in Mumbai offering correspondence program in Psychology?
  4. Correspondence course for M.A in Child Psychology? I have graduated in Psychology
  5. Is it possible to do M.A Psychology through Correspondence?
  6. Eligibility for Ph.D in Psychology after M.A in Psychology through correspondence? Scope of Ph.D in Psychology and to be a children counselor later on?
  7. Possibility to do Psychology course through correspondence? Is there any age limit to do any correspondence course?
  8. M.Phil in Psychology in available in colleges through correspondence?
  9. MCA from Distance Learning, University Of Mumbai? Good or bad in terms of placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I do M.A in Psychology through correspondence after graduating in Arts?
  11. Is it a right decision to go for MA in Psychology (Correspondence course) after graduating in B.A in Economics? Fee structure, course duration and future job prospects?
  12. Cant Psychology be done through correspondence? Does it make any difference if we do correspondence?
  13. Does this possible to do Psychology course through Correspondence being a candidate having completed BE in the year of 2006?
  14. How to do correspondence studies after B.A Psychology?
  15. Should I go for Bachelors in Psychology though correspondence to make a career in Psychology after completing Bachelors in interior designing?
  16. Can a commerce graduate do correspondence degree in Psychology? University offering 1 year degree in Psychology?
  17. Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?
  18. Application procedure of M.Phil in Psychology? University providing this course?
15th August 2015, 05:13 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to do Psychology course through correspondence?

You can go for B.A. in Psychology through Ignou correspondence course. The course is for 3 years and roughly costs you around Rs.6,000. You must be at least class 12 pass. There is no restriction mentioned on the percentage to be obtained. You have yearly assignments. They give you some extra credits in the total result. Not many classes are held on Psychology by the teachers in Ignou. So you can study at home all the while and come for the examination. You can call at 011 29534336 to enrol your name or find out about the nearest Ignou regional center to your home. You can also log onto their official website, which is, www.ignou.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?