10th August 2015, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Software Engineering) 1st year student?

Hello Everyone,
I am doing my first year in B.Tech(Software Engineering). I am interested in doing an Internship after my first year. Which companies offer the same?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student in Delhi?
  2. List of companies which offer Internship in Finance for MBA 1st year student in Hyderabad?
  3. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student in Assam?
  4. List of companies which offers Internship for B.Tech(ME) student who has a gap of 1 year?
  5. List of the companies offering Summer Internship in South Mumbai for B.Tech CSE 1st year pursuing candidate?
  6. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  7. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student
  8. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for 45 days to MBA(Finance) 1st year candidate?
  9. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Mizoram?
  10. Companies offering summer internship to 1st year civil engineering students?
  11. Which companies offer summer internship after 1st year of B.E. ? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  13. List of Chemical companies which offer Internship to B.E.(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  15. Companies offering Internship to B.Des 1st year student in Delhi?
  16. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Structural Engineering) 6th semester student
  17. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year candidate in Bengaluru?
  18. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to join?
13th August 2015, 12:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Software Engineering) 1st year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am doing my first year in B.Tech(Software Engineering). I am interested in doing an Internship after my first year. Which companies offer the same?
List of the companies for internship for B.Tech in Software Engineering student in Delhi:-

1.Skyinfotech, D6/3 Okhla Industrial Area,, Phase 1,, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 0120 424 2223

2. Webcom Technologies, C-23, NDSE-I,, Amrit Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 4922 2600

3. HTS India, High Technologies Solutions, N-18,Kalkaji,Near HDFC Bank, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 4050 4444
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?