10th August 2015, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack TOEFL? Study Materials for preparation? Cutoff marks required to qualify?

Respected Sir,
I want to give and qualify in TOEFL. Please tell me how to prepare for TOEFL? What marks I have to score for qualifying? Kindly provide me some study materials for my preparation?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to crack CEED? Cutoff marks required to qualify? Study Materials for preparation?
  2. Should I appear in TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad? Cutoff marks required to qualify in TOEFL?
  3. Study Materials and reference books to prepare for TOEFL
  4. Minimum marks required in TOEFL to study MBA in Germany? Tips for preparation?
  5. Pattern and cutoff marks required to qualify TOEFL? Detailed procedure of TOEFL counselling?
  6. When SBI PO written exam will be held? Study Materials and cutoff marks required to qualify?
  7. How can I prepare to crack MDS entrance exam? Study Materials for preparation?
  8. How can I prepare to qualify in TOEFL iBT? Reference books for preparation?
  9. How can I prepare for IES exam along with job? Study materials and tips for the preparation?
  10. How can I prepare to crack TOEFL and SAT? Reference books for preparation?
  11. How can I prepare to crack NID undergraduate entrance exam? Suitable books and online study materials for preparation?
  12. Suitable History books and tips to prepare for UGC-NET? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  13. Age limit for UPSC Exam for open category? Study materials to prepare for the Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I prepare to qualify in PGCET? Computer Science Engineering study materials for preparation?
  15. How much marks I have to score in GRE to study MS in any good university in Abroad? Important subjects for preparation? Should I have to appear in TOEFL also?
  16. Recommended books for preparation of SBI Clerk exam? Cutoff marks required to qualify? -- [New]
  17. How can I prepare to crack PGCET? Minimum marks required to qualify?
  18. How can I prepare to crack GRE, IELTS and TOEFL to study MS in Chemical Engineering in Abroad? Detailed information about it?
6th August 2017, 08:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack TOEFL? Study Materials for preparation? Cutoff marks required to qualify?

TOEFL stands for Test of English as a Foreign Language. It is a standardized test which helps you to prove your English Language proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. You can refer online tutorials related to TOEFL examination available in internet to prepare for TOEFL examination. It is best to score at least 80 marks in TOEFL examination to get admission in best Abroad universities for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?