11th August 2015, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Recommended books of Mathematics for preparation of 12th CBSE Board exam except NCERT book?

Hello,
I have completed NCERT books of Mathematics for my 12th CBSE Board exam. Now I want to know that which are the other books which help me for preparation? Please let me know immediately.

12th August 2015, 02:07 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Recommended books of Mathematics for preparation of 12th CBSE Board exam except NCERT book?

See, first of all I would say you not leave the NCERT books of Mathematics for the 10+2 CBSE board examinations because every year some direct questions are asked from NCERT 10+2 textbook of mathematics as it is the core book.

Other than NCERT, there are so many books but if you consider my suggestion, I would say you to refer to R.D Sharma for 10+2 board exams as it is the best to score maximum marks with lots of illustrative examples and exercises containing good questions.

Along with R.D Sharma, solve NCERT books, you will be score 90+ in mathematics. Do regular revision at frequent intervals.
13th August 2015, 12:49 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Recommended books of Mathematics for preparation of 12th CBSE Board exam except NCERT book?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed NCERT books of Mathematics for my 12th CBSE Board exam. Now I want to know that which are the other books which help me for preparation? Please let me know immediately.

Best books for 12th standard

Dictionary of Mathematics
Author: Suraj Singh

Publisher: Arihant (2012)

Mathematics for Class - 11
Author: H. K. Dass, Rama Verma
Publisher: Schand (2009)

Others books are,

1)Arihant mathematics,
2)M.L.khanna mathematics
3)Mathematics by R.S.Agarwal
4)Mathematics by H. K. Dass, Rama Verma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?