15th August 2015, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

How can I fillup the application form of NATA? Documents required to submit?

Hello,
What is the process of filling NATA application form? Kindly tell me how can I fill up? What are the documents necessary to submit?

17th August 2015, 10:09 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I fillup the application form of NATA? Documents required to submit?

NATA - National Aptitude Test in Architecture. The details of the application procedure is given below.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE :

* First, the candidate should register through official website with Username, Password and valid email ID.

* After logging into the student portal, Complete the profile as per SSC marks sheet.

* Upload a scanned copy of Signature and Photograph in the appropriate places.

* Purchase the form by using Net banking/ Debit card/ Credit card or ICICI issued bank challan.

* NATA registration forms can be filled by making a payment of Rs.1000/- plus processing fee charges using Netbanking/ Debit card/ Credit cards.

DOCUMENTS REQUIRED :

* An attested copy of class X or equivalent marks sheet.

* Recent passport size colour photograph to be placed on the registration form.

* Proof of NATA registration fee payment.

* An attested copy of a valid ID proof with signature and photograph of the candidate.

* Valid email ID is required.
18th August 2015, 12:19 AM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I fillup the application form of NATA? Documents required to submit?

The application form can be downloaded in the documents section of the official website. Candidates can collect the application form from the Test Centers. The completed forms along with the DD and required documents should be submitted at the Test Centers.
Website where the documents needed are clearly specified and online application available -- www.nata.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?