25th August 2015, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I join science with 60% in CBSE school if I am a SEBA board student?

Sir/Mam,

I scored 60% in tenth and i want to join scien in cbse schol... Which school should i join and can i take sciene wit 60%? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same soon as possible to me? Awaiting to get the answer.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which board to select between School and CBSE? Benefits of CBSE board?
  2. Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Open School? Is CBSE Open School equivalent to CBSE Board? List of CBSE Open Schools in Delhi? When the application form will be release?
  3. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  4. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  5. Procedure to join Military School for 10th CBSE student?
  6. Is it better to continue in CBSE board after 10th or change to State board to go for Engnieering?
  7. How can I get admission in cbse school from a local school which is not affiliated?
  8. What is the procedure to follow for changing school from CBSE board to ICSE board? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it beneficial to study in Gulmohar Public School, Kanpur, affiliated to CBSE Board for 6th ICSE student? Details of Gulmohar Public School, Kanpur?
  10. Which school should I choose between CBSE affiliated school and State board affiliated school for further studies?
  11. Is it mandatory for the student to change school while appearing for the board exams?
  12. Can I join a State board school after passing 10th from CBSE?
  13. Should I join NIOS if failed in 11th Science but want to study MBBS?
  14. Will there be problems to give CBSE board exams if schools changed in between quarter?
  15. Is it possible to transfer in CBSE Board for 11th Rajasthan Board student?
  16. Am I still eligible to appear in any entrance exam if preparing for 12th CBSE externally?
  17. Which is the best school to join for taking admission for Maths-Science in Bhopal?
  18. Changing school in 12 class with cbse board
25th August 2015, 05:29 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join science with 60% in CBSE school if I am a SEBA board student?

Yes, you can join any school of Central Board of Secondary Board for 10+2 in science stream after being a SEBA board candidate.

What you need to do is to visit any CBSE affiliated school of your reason, ask for the cut off percentage required to get admission in science stream. Different schools of CBSE has different eligibility criteria and percentage requirement. However you must not worry as there are many CBSE schools that will offer you admission in science stream with 60% marks.

You just need to find it in your region as per your convenience.
25th August 2015, 08:07 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I join science with 60% in CBSE school if I am a SEBA board student?

Yes you are eligible to join any CBSE school as if you clarify 10th standard from a recognized board. But it depends on school that either they will give you science trade on the schore which you have in 10th standard.

Basically different schools have different selection criteria for selection of their students in various trade. So you have to follow their criteria.

So, first of all you make a list of all CBSE schools which are in your region. After that sort out best one. Now visit to school campus and have a meeting with school principal. Ask them about their selection procedure. If you are eligible then follow their procedure and get admission.
26th August 2015, 09:05 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are most eligible to join in class 11 in CBSE school if you have completed your 12th from SEBA board having scored 60%.

You just need to visit the prospective Institute where you wish to get admission in and follow the admission steps and most probably will get admission if you go through all the stages.
27th August 2015, 12:56 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I scored 60% in tenth and i want to join scien in cbse schol... Which school should i join and can i take sciene wit 60%? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same soon as possible to me? Awaiting to get the answer.

Thanks!
Yes, you can join in Science with 60% in CBSE school.

Those candidates who have completed 10th standard from a recognized board are eligible for Science in CBSE board.

Your age should be above 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?