21st September 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

Hello,
I am Gajendra Singh, a student of B.Tech 3rd year studying ECE stream. My aggregate percentage in B.Tech is 72%. I want to do Internship in BEL. Please provide information about internship procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  2. How can I apply for Winter Training in BEL Delhi? I am a 3rd year ECE stream student -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BEL, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student? Last date of application?
  4. Procedure and fee to be paid for summer internship in BEL?
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  6. Detailed information, procedure and qualification required to apply for Summer Internship in BEL?
  7. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in IIT for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply and fee to pursue Internship in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 3rd year student?
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, BHEL and NDPL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in BEL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BEL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student? Detailed information, last date of application and duration of Training?
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting 2 months summer internship in BEL?
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in government sector specially in BHEL for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BEL? -- [New]
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro, TCS and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for 6 months Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Chennai?
16th September 2016, 12:57 AM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

Yes, you can apply for BEL internship program. Your marks is good, which is going to help you to get into this internship.

BEL Eligibility criteria :
There is no such rules or eligibility criteria to do internship in BEL. But as your marks is good, that can bring you in the edge. Choose a good area or topic where you want to do your internship and prepare your resume well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?