29th September 2015, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

List few good companies to do Electrical project in Kerala?

Sir,

I am doing my seventh semester Electrical and Electronics B.Tech. I would like to have a list of companies for doing electrical project in kerala.

Related Questions:
  1. List of private electrical reputed companies within Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  2. Which are the electrical companies offering to do project?
  3. List of companies doing projects in Trivandrum Kerala?
  4. List of companies that are providing industrial training in Kerala?
  5. What are the jobs vacancies in PSU and other electrical project oriented companies?
  6. Where can I do my main project while in 4th year B.Tech Electrical Engineering? List of the institutes offering the project?
  7. Companies and institutions conducting project work for students in kerala or tamilnadu?
  8. List of private electrical reputed companies in which I can apply after B.E electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of companies which allow 6th semester live project in MCA? Procedure to get in?
  10. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  11. Can I get good Job in Electrical Companies in India having passed 10th and 12th class with Distinction and an aggregate of 59.73% in B.Tech with EEE?
  12. Any institutes or companies offering project in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  13. Which private electrical companies are best for freshers in Kerala?
  14. List of companies that provide industrial training in Kerala? I am a 3rd year B.Tech Electronics and electronics Engineering student
  15. List of the companies which allow to do final year MBA HR project in Kerala?
  16. List of central government industries where I can do my project while in final year Electrical Engineering? Qualifications required project proposal?
  17. List of government companies in Ahmedabad? I am an electrical student of LD college of engineering
  18. Project in a company or one's own project is good for better future? More preference is given to person who did project?
29th September 2015, 10:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List few good companies to do Electrical project in Kerala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

I am doing my seventh semester Electrical and Electronics B.Tech. I would like to have a list of companies for doing electrical project in kerala.
You can apply for summer or winter project from below given companies.

1. Martin's Electronic Devices & Instruments, 39/2067 Manikiri Cross Road, Kochi, Kerala
Phone: 0484 235 6429

2. Saffron Technologies, Alinchuvadu, Palarivattom, Ernakulam/Cochin, Kerala
Phone: 098951 00444

3. Xtend Technologies Private Limited, Kalathiparambil Cross Rd, Chittoor Road, Blue Hill, Chittoor, Valanjambalam, Ernakulam South, Kochi, Kerala, Phone: 0484 237 8008

4. Micro Objects, XLI/1098 B, Pulleppady Cross Road,, Kochi, Kerala
Phone: 0484 236 3672

5. Bussymen Electric Co, KP Vallon Rd, Indira Nagar, Kadavanthra, Ernakulam, Kerala
Phone: 0484 231 8530
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?