20th October 2015, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

List government companies for doing internship in Electronics field?

Hi sir, i am an ECE final year student. I want to do internship in electronics field. So list me some government companies for doing internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  2. List of companies offering internships in Bangalore for M.Tech Digital Electronics candidates?
  3. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  5. List of companies which allow internship for M.Tech students in software field?
  6. List of companies which can provide internship based on VLSI field?
  7. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  8. List of companies which provides internship for Electronics and Telecommunication students? What should be the procedure followed to apply for them?
  9. List of companies which offer Internship for M.Sc(Electronics) student in Bangalore? Eligibility to apply?
  10. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  11. List of electronics companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Mumbai
  12. List of companies offering Internship programme in Electronics/Communication with Stipend for M.Tech student?
  13. Which companies offers internship in field of Automobiles?
  14. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  15. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  16. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Companies in Delhi and NCT for Summer Internship in Electrical and Electronics field?
  18. How to do internship in electronics and communication in core companies at Bangalore?
21st October 2015, 01:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List government companies for doing internship in Electronics field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir, i am an ECE final year student. I want to do internship in electronics field. So list me some government companies for doing internship?
List government companies for doing internship in Electronics field:-

NTPC Badarpur Gate, Mathura Road, Badarpur, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 2690 2100

BELLS ELECTRICAL COMPANY, 55, Ezra Street, Poddar Court, Barabazar Market
Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2235 4070

Hindustan Engineering Company, 10/1, Link Road,Near big Bazar, Malleshwaram
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2334 0004

Geo Engineering Company Private Limited, 197/A, Peenya Industrial Area, 12th Main, 3rd Phase, Peenya Industrial Area, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2837 8190
25th October 2015, 11:23 PM
work@home

Default Re: List government companies for doing internship in Electronics field?

Kerala State Electricity Board(KSEB) is providing internship/trainee opportunities for fresh BTech graduates. You can remain as for a prolonged period of 1 year without any pay scale. The internships would be at various location of KSEB outstations in kerala.
You should qualify graduation with above 60% with results known upto extend.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?