22nd October 2015, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Industrial Training for 1 month in Mumbai, Thane, Khopoli and Navi Mumbai for Mechanical student?

Dear Sir,
I am a student of B.E. Mechanical 4th year from Indore and I have to do a one month Industrial Training. So can you provide me the names of industries in Mumbai, Thane, Khopoli and Navi Mumbai?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer vocational industrial training of 1 month? I am a student of B.E Mechanical 4th year from Indore Institute of Science and Technology Indore
  2. How to do industrial training in Thane, Mumbai or Pune? Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  3. Short term training in Indian Railways around Mumbai?
  4. Industrial Training in Indian Railways or Core companies for mechanical engineering student?
  5. Companies offering Industrial training programme in Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? How can I apply for it?
  6. List of companies which offer Industrial Training for 2 months to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Navi Mumbai?
  7. How can I apply for industrial training in Mumbai while studying mechanical engineering?
  8. Which are the diploma stream and polytechnics in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai? Possibility to get admission in government polytechnic in Mumbai
  9. How to do Industrial training in companies of Mumbai?
  10. List of BCA colleges available in Navi Mumbai or Thane?
  11. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria and fee structure for diploma courses(Automobile engineering) in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane Area?
  12. Which are the colleges in Mumbai, Thane or Navi Mumbai where I can get admission in 2nd year Civil?
  13. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream
  14. In which college of Maharashtra should I apply for D.Ed course through correspondence in English Medium?
  15. Best colleges for diploma in Marine Engineering all over maharashtra?
  16. JEE 2010 name of bank and branches in navi mumbai, mulund and thane
  17. How to do Automobile Engineering after scoring 45% in 10th? List of diploma colleges in Thane and Navi Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do industrial training after passing 3rd year B.E electronics?
24th October 2015, 11:29 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Industrial Training for 1 month in Mumbai, Thane, Khopoli and Navi Mumbai for Mechanical student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I am a student of B.E. Mechanical 4th year from Indore and I have to do a one month Industrial Training. So can you provide me the names of industries in Mumbai, Thane, Khopoli and Navi Mumbai?
List of the companies for internship in Mumbai for B.E in Mechanical Engineer student:-

1. Xoriant Solutions Private Limited, 4th Floor, Winchester Building, Hiranandani Business Park, High St, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 3051 1000

2. Syntel India Ltd, Unit No. 69, Sdf 3, Seepz, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 4047 0100

3. Rolta India Pvt Ltd, Rolta Tower A, Rolta Technology Park, MIDC, Andheri (East)
Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 2832 6666

4. Silicon Interfaces, 606, Nirman Kendra, Dr E Moses Road, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai - 400011
Phone: 022 2491 3024
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?