22nd October 2015, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Best company to do Internship for Electronics students?

Hi,
I just want to know that which is the best company for Internship for me as I am doing Electronics and Communication Engineering? Kindly tell me about it.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the process to be followed for applying internship?
  2. List of companies offering Internship program to M.Tech students? How to approach a company for an Internship?
  3. Which are the good electronics companies offering summer internship for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Name of companies offering intership for B.E ECE 3rd year students? Procedure for getting in the company?
  5. In which company can I do internship program after B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  6. List of companies which are available to give 1 month internship for Electronics and Communication students?
  7. How to apply and join for internship in any core Electronics company?
  8. Is there any 2 weeks internship programme for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students?
  9. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) student? Qualification required and benefits of doing Internship?
  10. Internship in company related to Medical Electronics branch?
  11. Which all way a M.Tech Digital Electronics student need to get prepared for getting internship?
  12. Internship for Master's in Communication Engineering 3rd semester student in Austria?
  13. Is ECIL company a good option for doing internship by a B.Tech student? Is it necessary to pay during internship program?
  14. How to register for Electronics and Telecommunication internship?
  15. Companies that are offering internship to ECE students in New Delhi? Procedure to be followed to get through it?
  16. Which companies offer summer internship to 3rd sem BBM students?
  17. Whether reputed company provides internship to 2nd year students also?
  18. Details for internship/training in companies for B.Tech 3rd year electronics and telecommunication student?
24th October 2015, 11:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best company to do Internship for Electronics students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I just want to know that which is the best company for Internship for me as I am doing Electronics and Communication Engineering? Kindly tell me about it.
List of the best company for internship for ECE student:-

1. E-Mac Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Unit No. E4, Indira CHS, Indira Nagar, Sion Koliwada,, Opp. Manjrekar Market, GTB Nagr Railway Station., Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 092232 69863

2. ECIL, 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai - 400025, Phone: 022 2422 7492

3. Trocad Technologies Pvt. Ltd., BSNL Colony, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 2570 9309

4. Cocretec Systems, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Ghatkopar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 098218 39993
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?