24th October 2015, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for internship in any company now while doing my 1st year in NSS college of engineering?

Hello,

I am a 1st year student from nss college of engineering. can i apply for internship in any firm now. also can you help me witg names of firm i may apply in.? Can you please let me know the process which I need to follow for the same?

thank u

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in any company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.E. 2nd year student?
  4. What is the procedure to apply for internship in you company?
  5. What is the procedure followed for doing internship or training in Mumbai while doing final year B.E Civil Engineering?
  6. Qualification, duration and location of internship providing companies in Civil department?
  7. Which companies offer internship for first year B.E. students?
  8. Do we need to pay something in order to do internships in company?
  9. Can I apply for internship in ISRO while am doing 1st year college?
  10. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to apply for internship in any company if I am a student of B.E Civil Engineering 3rd year?
  12. Whether a M.Tech 1st year student is eligible to apply for Internship programme? List of the companies offering Internship programme?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Internship programme after completing 1st year of B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  14. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  15. Whether reputed company provides internship to 2nd year students also?
  16. Internship at the beginning of 3rd year for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student? Should I start preparation for Internship test?
  17. From where can I get the internship from best company of India?
  18. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it?
27th October 2015, 10:17 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for internship in any company now while doing my 1st year in NSS college of engineering?

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible for internships at this moment. This is because you are just in the first year of engineering and companies do not recruit interns from the first year of engineering. Since you are in first year, so you should enjoy your college life beginning as there are many tasks yet to come in future. You can go for training courses at the end of first year and second year and can opt for internship opportunity in the third year of engineering course. For now, you can try for other discipline internships. You can use platforms like letsintern, internshala, twenty19, etc. to know about various internships and apply in them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?