24th October 2015, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for government job after completion of Civil engineering?

Sir/Mam,

I want information from you that how can I prepare myself for govt. job . i completed my degree in civil engg . my aim to job in pwd plz guide me ?
Can you please provide me the complete details which I need to follow to get the job?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the preparations required to get Government job after completion of Diploma in Civil?
  2. What is the eligibility for government job after completion of civil engineering?
  3. Can I get a government job after completion of B.TEch in Civil Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  5. What is the procedure to be followed for getting government jobs after Civil Engineering?
  6. How should I prepare to get a job in Civil Engineering in government sector after passing B.Tech Civil?
  7. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  8. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  9. How to prepare for government job in civil engineering?
  10. What are the exams which will help to get a government job after completing civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is there any Government job for Civil Engineering candidates?
  12. Which Government job I can apply for after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  13. What are the competitive exams I need to prepare for to get the government job while doing my B.E final year civil engineering?
  14. How to get Government job after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. What should I do to get a government job while I am doing 3rd year B.E Civil Engineering course?
  16. What I have to do to get Job after completion of BE in Civil Engineering?
  17. How to get a job in government section after completing diploma in civil engineering
  18. What should I do to get a government job after completion of B.Tech In civil engineering?
2nd November 2015, 12:53 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for government job after completion of Civil engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I want information from you that how can I prepare myself for govt. job . i completed my degree in civil engg . my aim to job in pwd plz guide me ?
Can you please provide me the complete details which I need to follow to get the job?

Thanks!

For the government jobs you have to write state recruitment board examinations or UPSC examinations.

In Tamilnadu the recruitment for the state government jobs done by TNPSC like this in all the states the state boards will conduct examinations.

So you have to prepare well for the aptitude type examination conducted by the recruitment boards.

There are numerous institutions available in the city for the training of this type of competitive examinations.

There are many numbers of books available for this type of examinations.

You either join in an institute or study on your own with books.

You have to clear the GATE with good rank and then you will get a job in PSUs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?