29th May 2011, 07:07 PM
nscambala

List of colleges other then IITs offering admission on the basis of IIT JEE score?

List of colleges than IIT's offering admission on basis of IIT-JEE ranking.
please provide information of courses, along with net-links for further information regarding admission procedures.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges in North India offering direct admission in B.Tech on the basis of 12th percentage, IIT JEE score?
  2. Colleges offering admission on the basis of IIT JEE rank? Best coaching institutes in Hyderabad to get admission into these colleges?
  3. Colleges offering admission on the basis of IIT JEE ranking?
  4. From which syndicate bank to collect the AIEEE form near Thane or Mumbai? What is the cost of the form?
  5. In which college can I get admission on the basis of IIT JEE score? My score is 185
  6. What is best for me after scoring 73% in PCM and 71% in PCM?
  7. Is there a Diploma course in IITs?
  8. Colleges available apart from IITs after scoring 103 marks in IIT JEE?
  9. How much to score in IIT JEE so as to get a seat in Aerospace Engineering? In which colleges can I get admission after scoring below 9k rank in IIT JEE?
  10. Which new IITs will be offering M.Tech programme this year on the basis of GATE score?
  11. Admission in IITs for PhD with 385 score and 91.9 percentile in GATE?
  12. Total number of permissible attempts for JEE Main to get admission in IIT Colleges? -- [New]
  13. Is there any chance to do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering?
  14. Admission in IITs after 245 score in IIT JEE? Branch in IIT?
  15. With just 70% in board exam and a very good JEE score can I get admission in IITs?
  16. Can I apply for IIT JEE counseling after scoring 13030 in IIT JEE? List of universities/colleges which I can get?
  17. List of colleges offering admission on the basis of 12th marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it necessary to have Mathematics in 12th for doing Genetic Engineering?
9th October 2011, 11:36 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of colleges other then IITs offering admission on the basis of IIT JEE score?

List of colleges other than IITS offering admission on the basis of IIT-JEE SCORE:

1) TS CHANAKYA

2) RGIPT

3) IISER

4) IIST
3rd November 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges other then IITs offering admission on the basis of IIT JEE score?

How to get seat in iist. How much rzank required
7th November 2011, 03:46 PM
samspat

dear sir

colleges other then IITs offering admission on the basis of IIT JEE score

1) TS CHANAKYA

2) RGIPT

3) IISER

4) IIST....etc
25th December 2011, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

agar iist k liye cretieria eligiblity na ho aur lekin iit me achchi rankig ho to kya iist me admission ho sakta hai.
9th April 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

i got 160 marks in iit-jee what are my possible ways
4th May 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

i getting 203 in iit 2012 can i make my way to iit jee
11th May 2012, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

I am SC cat. Candidate...i score 94 marks in jee 2012..can i get admission into any of the IIT colleges ?
18th May 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

i score 128 marks in iitjee 2012...can i get any college
19th May 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

I've got 16463 rank in iit jee 2012,do i have any hope of admission anywhere?
19th May 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

I AM 35 years old and 5th fail can i get admission in iit ? Badsha~
22nd May 2012, 12:10 AM
ambi_rajput

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I AM 35 years old and 5th fail can i get admission in iit ? Badsha~
I'm sorry to disappoint you,

*Maximum age for GE/OBC is 25 years, and for SC/ST is 30 years.

*Candidates belonging to GE and OBC categories must secure at least 60% marks in aggregate in Qualifying Examination (10+2). SC, ST and PD candidates must secure at least 55% marks in aggregate in QE.
22nd May 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

MY ALL INDIA RANKING IS 16249. THE MARKS OBTAINED BY ME IS 147. CAN I GET ADMISSION TO OTHER INSTITUTE ON THE BASIS OF THIS IIT RANKING OR OTHERWISE ? IF YES THEN PLEASE SUGGEST THE NAME OF INSTITUTION.
30th May 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 13030 in general category can i apply for counselling of iit jee 2012 and also suggest me other institutes which i can join through this rank
6th June 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

My AIR 7112 (GE Category) in IIT JEE 2012 what is the possibilities of seat allotment in Branch Elect.Mech.Civil in any IITs.
8th June 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

My AIR in IIT is 15860 nd OBC rank is 2947.
my 12th class percentage is 57% with physics and maths... can I get admission on the basis of my IIT rank in any IIT or Any Govt. college???????,
11th June 2012, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

i got an iit rank of 3090 in sc category.can i get a seat in any iit.can i know other government institutions which give admissions based on iit qualifation and how to apply for those?
14th June 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

i got an iit rank 14584 can i get admation on the basis of my iit rank
16th June 2012, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

i got aniit rank 2638 in all india sc rank list..can i getadmission on basisof my iit rank
13th July 2012, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

i got 1632(sc) rank in IIT JEE.
i made a big mistake in iits.
pls tell me now which colleges are better for me to take admission through IIT rank.
i missed chance for rgip,and iiser
pls help me
30th March 2013, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

can anyone tell me tht which architecture colleges are giving admission on the basis of JEE?
4th April 2013, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

how much mark should i get in jee to join nit and what are all the other collages that gives admission on the basis of iit marks
5th July 2013, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
My rank in iit jee main is 177703 & my state rank is 11373.Which colleges can i got at this rank???
30th June 2014, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

sir; I GOT 4540 RANK IN OBC CATEGORY IN JEE ADVANCE COULD I GET A SEAT IN IIST OR IISER OR RGPIT PLEASE REPLY
1st July 2014, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

I got 441(sc) rank in iit
pls tell me which colleges are better for me to take admission through IIT rank.
15th June 2015, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

I AM GENERAL CANDIDATE I GOT 155 MARKS IN IIT 2015 ADVANCE PAPER. CAN I GET ADMISSION IN ANY IIT
25th June 2023, 01:31 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Apart from the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), there are several other colleges and institutes in India that offer admission based on the IIT JEE score (JEE Main or JEE Advanced). Here is a list of some prominent colleges:

National Institutes of Technology (NITs): These are autonomous public technical universities that offer undergraduate and postgraduate programs in engineering, technology, and architecture. Admission to NITs is based on JEE Main score and the subsequent JoSAA (Joint Seat Allocation Authority) counseling process.

Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs): IIITs are autonomous institutes focused on information technology and computer science education. Admission to IIITs is based on JEE Main score and the JoSAA counseling process.

Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore: IISc offers a Bachelor of Science (Research) program in various disciplines. Admission to IISc is based on JEE Advanced ranking.

Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISERs): These institutes offer integrated programs (BS-MS) in science and research. Admission to IISERs is based on JEE Advanced score, and candidates are further required to fulfill the eligibility criteria of IISERs.

Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT): RGIPT offers engineering programs in petroleum and energy studies. Admission to RGIPT is based on JEE Advanced score.

Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST), Thiruvananthapuram: IIST offers undergraduate programs in space science and technology. Admission to IIST is based on JEE Advanced score.

Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISERs) for Engineering Sciences and Medicine (ESM): These institutes, located in Mohali and Kolkata, offer integrated programs in engineering sciences and medicine. Admission to IISERs ESM is based on JEE Advanced score.

Indian Institute of Petroleum and Energy (IIPE), Visakhapatnam: IIPE offers undergraduate programs in petroleum engineering and chemical engineering with specialization in energy. Admission to IIPE is based on JEE Advanced score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?