2nd November 2015, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a government job after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

Actually I have done btech with electronics and communication and i want to do a government job after completing my btech and for that i have to do coaching so please help me and give me details about the government exams i can give after btech?

Related Questions:
  1. What all government exams I can apply for after completion of B.Tech electronics and communication?
  2. How to get a government job for electronics and communication after B.Tech?
  3. How can I get a job in software or government sector after doing Electronics and Communication?
  4. Which government job is best suitable after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  5. What are the opportunities available to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics?
  6. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  7. Where can I get government jobs after Electronics and Communication Engineering? Is there any government job?
  8. For what kind of job will I be eligible(specially in government sector) after scoring 70% aggregate?
  9. What is the criteria to apply for job after electronics and communication
  10. How to get government job alerts after completing B.E in Electronics and Communication?
  11. How to get a job in Government section when I am doing B.Tech from Electronics and Communication?
  12. Courses after diploma in Electronics and Communication except B.Tech?
  13. How should I prepare for government job after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  14. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics?
  15. How to get government jobs after doing electronics and communication?
  16. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in ECE?
  17. What kind of job suits an Electronics and Communication passout with 60% in final year?
  18. Scope in electronics and communication field after b.tech ECE -- [Most Discussed]
2nd November 2015, 09:53 AM
pjgp

Default Re: What should I do to get a government job after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

After completion of electronics in communication engineering lot of opportunities are available to get a government job.
you can get a job in PSU (public sector undertakings) when you qualify the GATE examination.
GATE score is valid for 3 years.
Through SSC examination you can get junior engineer job.
If you want to go other than core job then you can apply for
defense jobs through examinations conducted by the UPSC board.
through RRB examination you can do railway jobs both in technical and non technical stream.
through IAS examination conducted by UPSC you can apply for IAS examination.
Through IBPS exam you can get bank jobs.
2nd November 2015, 02:59 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a government job after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

You should keep on applying for jobs in various governmental organizations as soon the vacancy is out for it. To know about the vacancies you should however keep yourself updated by reading employment newspapers and surfing online to various governmental organizations.

Mostly you will have to appear for examinations to get into government jobs.
2nd November 2015, 09:19 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

There are many job opportunities for the graduates of Electronics and Communication.

The candidate should look after the various notifications released by government sectors and should apply for it.

Here are some of the government organizations which provide job opportunities to these graduates are given below :

* BHEL.

* BSNL.

* HCL.

* HAL.

* SAIL.

* GAIL.

* ATC.

* Indian Army.

* ONGC.

* NTPC.

* UPSC exams.

* IAS.

* IPS.

* IFS.

* IBPS PO, SO.

* Railways.

* Postal services.

After the release of notification you should fill the application form and take the entrance exam, Interview through which the candidate is selected for the interested post.
3rd November 2015, 10:14 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Actually I have done btech with electronics and communication and i want to do a government job after completing my btech and for that i have to do coaching so please help me and give me details about the government exams i can give after btech?
You must appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the Union Public Service Commission or Staff Selection Commission in order to get Government job. However, being a Engineering student Indian Engineering Services (IES) exam is a better option. You can also apply for different government departments by scoring good marks in such entrance exam. You can find job opportunities in any one of the companies below,
  • Indian Telecom Sector
  • BSNL
  • MTNL
  • Post and Telegraph Department
  • Defense
  • All India Radio
  • Civil Aviation Department
  • National Physical Laboratory
  • Bharat Electronics Limited
3rd November 2015, 11:00 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get the government jobs after the b.tech course.

To get the job you have to qualify in the GATE examination conducted every year. The examination paper contains the question of your b.tech courses so you need to go through all the important topics to qualify in the examination. You can also join the coaching for the preparation.

Other than the GATE examination you can also appear for the general competition to get the government jobs. To qualify in the examination you need better preparation of General knowledge, English, Quantitative Aptitude etc...

So start the preparation as according to the job you want.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?