3rd November 2015, 09:26 PM
saif khan.

How much salary I can expect after completion of Software Engineering from IIT Delhi?

Sir,
How much salary will I get after completing Software engineering from IIT Delhi.? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me fast on this.

4th November 2015, 04:59 AM
skhawking

Default Re: How much salary I can expect after completion of Software Engineering from IIT Delhi?

Dear Saif,
It's nice to hear from you.
There are so many factors that affects the salary of an individual. So,it's so hard to exactly tell you about the salaries you will get after completing software engineering for IIT,Delhi.abut there are some figures that I can tell you about the salaries offered to students in campus selection.
Last year, the average salary offered to a CSE student in IIT Delhi was about 12.5 lacs p.a
Please remember it's an average figure so it doesn't mean that you'll only get 12.5 lacs p.a
It can also go far higher or lower than that.
And you can see it in every year's campus selection,the highest salary given to a student in IIT DELHI might exceed 2 crore p.a and on the other hand it is also possible that anyone will get a cheap salary of 3.5 lacs p.a.
So I can say that it's all depends on individual performance you've given throughout your B.tech course I.e from exam scores to campus selection's interview.
So,Now,it's all in your hand which will decide that how much salary you gonna get after completing your B.tech
4th November 2015, 11:43 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much salary I can expect after completion of Software Engineering from IIT Delhi?

IIT Delhi is 2nd best college of engineering after IIT Kanpur as list published in year 2015 by a survey and also both the colleges have almost 100% placement record mostly in computer science stream.
Graduates from IIT get job easily in top national or multi-national companies.
Basically, IIT graduates can get salary of around 5-6 lac per year generally but the actual salary depend on the factors such as
-The company in which the students is going to join
-The post at which the student is selected.
Also, students must not depressed if they are selected at low salary as in private sector jobs salary completely depends upon the dedication and labor towards the job shown by the candidate which helps them to get promotion easily which result in increasing salary.

So, students must start in any company if the company is providing fair salary so that to get experience which very necessary in finding any private sector jobs.

Also, after completing B.Tech , students can move on to get M.Tech degree from the best colleges which will help them to get jobs with higher salary as M.Tech students are more preferred over B.Tech students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?