4th November 2015, 04:02 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Com(Accountancy) if secured 51% in 12th Science?

Hello,
I have studied Science in my 12th class. But I have achieved only 51% in my Board exam. Now I am thinking to take Commerce in my graduation which is B.Com. I can take admission in B.Com with Accountancy?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Animation) if secured 40% in 12th Science?
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Com(Accountancy) if secured 51% in 12th Science? -- [New]
  3. Can I get admission to study BBA if secured 80% in 12th Science?
  4. Which are the best colleges to get admission for Mechanical Engineering after completion of 12th class in Science stream with 81% of marks?
  5. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Osmania University if secured 70% in 12th?
  6. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Political Science) in Jadavpur University if secured 64.43% in 12th WBCHSE?
  7. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fisheries Science if secured 80.5% in 12th BSEB?
  8. To study in B.Sc should I take admission in any Diploma course if secured 41% in 10th?
  9. Can I get admission to study B.Sc in Osmania University if secured 70% in 12th Science?
  10. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(IT) in Delhi if secured 63% in 12th PCM BSEB?
  11. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Education) if secured 54.87% in 12th?
  12. Can I study BHMS if secured 49% in 12th Science?
  13. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Political Science) in Delhi University if secured 71% in 12th PCB?
  14. Admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management at Ahmedabad is possible if completed 12th Science from Mumbai?
  15. Can I get admission to study B.Sc Honours in St. Xavier's College if secured 78.5% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  16. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Delhi University if secured 69% in 12th BSEB? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get admission to study Political Science Honours in St.Xavier's College, Kolkata if secured 86% in 12th ISC Commerce?
  18. How can I study MBA in Abroad if secured 45.7% in 12th and studying B.Com?
6th November 2015, 12:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Com(Accountancy) if secured 51% in 12th Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have studied Science in my 12th class. But I have achieved only 51% in my Board exam. Now I am thinking to take Commerce in my graduation which is B.Com. I can take admission in B.Com with Accountancy?
You have completed 12th standard with science background so you are not eligible for B.Com course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with commerce subject from a recognized university are eligible for B.Com course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
6th November 2015, 10:42 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Com(Accountancy) if secured 51% in 12th Science?

Yes, you can get admission in B.com (Accountancy) which is 3 years degree course.
Eligiblity:

A candidate must have done 12th from recognized board with at least five subjects with minimum 50% marks and 45% for SC/ST.

Some colleges prefer students with more than 70% like Delhi University.
6th November 2015, 10:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to get admission to study B.Com (Accountancy) course after completion of your 12th standard Science stream with an aggregate of 51% marks from a recognised board. To be eligible to get admission to study B.Com (Accountancy) course, you must have completed your 12th standard with Commerce stream from a recognised board. So, I suggest you to pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.E/B.Tech, etc,. which are related to Science stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?