26th November 2015, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships schemes in India and abroad for ninth class student?

Hi Sir, I am studying in class ninth, could you please tell me about various scholarship scheme in India and abroad?
I am looking for a quick response from your side.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available for 9th student in West Bengal who belongs to Nepal?
  2. Scholarships or financial support schemes for studies Abroad after 12th?
  3. Scholarships schemes for studying higher studies in abroad?
  4. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88% in 12th CBSE?
  5. Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad?
  7. How may I continue my further studies from abroad after passing class 10th with full scholarship?
  8. What are the different exams through which I can join Aeronautical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Which are the scholarships offered to 12th standard CBSE students?
  9. What are the scholarships that we can get for studying B.Tech Food Technology in abroad?
  10. Scholarships available to study in Abroad for 12th student?
  11. What is the fees of medical colleges in Ukraine, China, Germany, USA? What are the names of scholarship schemes?
  12. Scholarship exams after 12th to get scholarship for admission in Abroad?
  13. How to get scholarships for MS in abroad?
  14. Government scholarship schemes available for 11th student?
  15. Till which class a student can study in Abroad? To avoid NRI quota in which class he should come back to India?
  16. What is the all India Syllabus of NTSE?
  17. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  18. From where to study the CPL course in India and Abroad? How should I apply for jobs abroad after completion of the course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?