23rd December 2015, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

MS in abroad after completing MCA through correspondence?

Hi, I did BSC graduation in maths and scored 93%. Now I am working as a software test engineer at UST Global for 2 years. and I am doing MCA through IGNOU as correspondence and this is my second semester. I would like to know whether I would be able to pursue MS from abroad once complete my MCA through Correspondence.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  2. What's the difference between completing MCA through correspondence to that of completing it in regular?
  3. Universities in Chennai offering Ph.D with correspondence after MCA?
  4. What's the value of MCA correspondence course from IGNOU? Will i be later eligible for further studies such as M.Phil and PhD?
  5. Can I directly do MS in Abroad? Is there MCA course in Abroad? Duration of MCA?
  6. Am I eligible to do MS course abroad after completion of B.Sc degree with 93% marks?
  7. Is it fine to do MCA correspondence? Best universities offering MCA correspondence course?
  8. Am i eligible for M.Tech correspondence course in foreign Universities and colleges? I have done my M.Sc(IT) degree through distance learning program
  9. Whether MCA course of India is different from Abroad? Course duration of MCA in Abroad?
  10. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad after completing MCA?
  11. Is MCA correspondence valuable? Good universities for this course?
  12. Is MCA correspondence valuable? Universities which have MCA correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I do MCA regular or correspondence after completing BCA with 64%? Is IGNOU best for correspondence?
  14. Whether correspondence MCA has equal value of Regular MCA for SSC and IBPS aspirant? List of universities in Bareilly?
  15. How can I join MCA in abroad after completing BCA
  16. M.S. programme in Abroad for MCA graduate? Will it affect after completing M.S. if having less percentile in PU?
  17. Scholarship or Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad?
  18. Can I apply directly or MS in abroad after BCA? Studying MCA abroad?
30th December 2015, 08:27 PM
userdefined

Default Re: MS in abroad after completing MCA through correspondence?

After completing your M.C.A, you have chosen very good option in the field of Software Industry.
It is good to continue work as a software test Engineer as you have already done your Master course.
M.S. after M.C.A is not a good option as it always makes you to study for some more years and also it will waste your precious time .It is also very tough to get M.S after your part time M.C.A. in India.
So carry on your work and once you complete your M.C.A. you can gain some promotion in your work area regarding your Graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?