30th January 2016, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

Can a Plastic Engineering student do internship at L& T? If yes, what should be the approach?

I am a student of plastic engineering. Right now i am in 3rd year. I want to do internship in L& T. Can i do so and if yes then what should be my approach for the enrollment?

31st January 2016, 06:17 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Plastic Engineering student do internship at L& T? If yes, what should be the approach?

Larsen & Toubro Limited, also known as L&T, is an Indian multinational organization and has very high profile in the market. Yes, being a plastic engineering student you can pursue internship in Larsen and Tourbo. I am saying this due to the fact that the Larsen and Tourbo manufactures so many products pertaining to plastic industries. L&T manufactures plastic injection moulding machines like Ace Genxt Injection Moulding Machine, Detech Series Injection Moulding Machines, Clamping Unit, control units etc. So you ca learn a lot there related to your field. For getting internship you have to send your application to the HR of the company. If you are found to fulfill all the eligibility criteria by them then you will get a call from them for the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?