4th February 2015, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(ME) student?

Hello Sir,
I am Rakesh.I am doing my B.Tech ,mechanical.
I want to do Summer internship course in L&T .
Please guide me to do it.
With Regards-
Rakesh Mehra

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in MNCs? When the companies will hire students for Summer Internship?
  3. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd semester student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  6. How to get summer internship at BHEL, Trichy? Procedure to apply?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  8. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Bangalore? -- [New]
  10. Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  11. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship for MBA(IT) 1st year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. Procedure and requirements to apply for Summer Internship in any reputed company for S.E.(E&TC) student?
  13. Procedure and related information to do Summer Internship at BHEL?
  14. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  15. How to do summer internship in Hyderabad? Companies and procedure for internship?
  16. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  17. Which are the companies where I can apply for summer internship in Allahabad and Lucknow? Procedure for the same and how to apply for it?
  18. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
8th August 2017, 01:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(ME) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am Rakesh.I am doing my B.Tech ,mechanical.
I want to do Summer internship course in L&T .
Please guide me to do it.
With Regards-
Rakesh Mehra

Those students who are studying 3rd or 4th year of mechanical engineering course can apply for internships at L&T through their college training and placement cell. They have to apply to the HR of the concerned L&T office for internships. Marks scored in the academics is useful for getting internships. Competition for the internships at L&T is very high. Many students are selected for internships through employee referral. Therefore, candidates have to contact their college training and placement cell or apply through employee referral for doing internships at L&T.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?