2nd February 2016, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Details about diploma in Clinical Psychology?

Hi sir, I have a query in my mind, Please solve my query as soon as possible. I just want to know that is there some diploma in clinical psychology

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  2. Is it beneficial to study Psychology in Graduation to become a Clinical Psychologist? Differences among Bachelor's in Psychology and Psychology Honours?
  3. Details about diploma in Clinical Psychology? -- [New]
  4. Will I be able to study Master's in Clinical Psychology if completed PGD and have 10 years of work experience?
  5. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  6. When will be the Entrance Exam to join M.Phil in Clinical Psychology after completion of MA in Psychology?
  7. Eligibility criteria for doing Masters in Clinical Psychology?
  8. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  9. Is DRDO providing PG diploma in clinical psychology
  10. Requirements to get admission in NIMHANS for M.Sc and Ph.D in Clinical Psychology?
  11. Eligibility to study Diploma in Clinical Psychology for B.Sc graduate? List of colleges in India?
  12. Is Ph.d in clinical psychology possible after completion of M.Phil in PSW
  13. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  14. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
  15. In which subject I should do PhD being a Psychology postgraduate and Diploma holder in Clinical Psychology?
  16. Colleges offering M.Sc in Psychology and M.Phil in Clinical Psychology?
  17. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Colleges in India for B.Sc in Psychology? Scope of clinical psychology in India?
6th February 2016, 12:17 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about diploma in Clinical Psychology?

Yes, there is Diploma in clinical psychology course available in India.

It is branch of science deals with adult mental health, disabilities, substance abuse and health psychology. It is the largest subfield of psychologists.

After completion of this course one can pursue Ph.D or M.Phil.

The minimum eligibility criteria required to pursue diploma in clinical psychology is that the candidate must have passed bachelors degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university.

After obtaining the certificate one can find job roles such as Case manager, Urban planning officer, Health educator, Social worker etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?