22nd February 2016, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for governemnt jobs after 10th and Diploma engineering?

Hello sir I have completed my 10th with 90% and my diploma in civil engineering with 85% am I eligible for any govt. Bank jobs

Related Questions:
  1. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  2. Can I do diploma in engineering after completing 10th with 1 year of gap?
  3. Which group should I take in diploma after completing 10th with 9.5 grades? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam?
  5. Am i eligible for government bank jobs being a Diploma student of Civil Engineering stream?
  6. Various entrance exams for Higher Studies and exams for Governemnt jobs after electical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am i eligible for doing Diploma in Anatomy after 10th?
  8. Am I eligible to do astrophysics after doing diploma in computer engineering after 10th?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for degree course in Law, Humanities, Psychology, Literature, ICWA or IAS preparation after completing 10th based Diploma in Engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) if pursuing 3 years diploma programme after completing 10th standard?
  11. How to get into Civil Diploma if I am 10th fail?
  12. Which Companies am I eligible to get Jobs having scored 75% in 10th, 76% in Diploma in ECE and pursuing final year of Engineering with an aggregate of 55%?
  13. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  14. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  15. What are the courses in diploma after 10th? Which diploma course has more scope?
  16. Am I eligible to do HSC along with diploma in Engineering?
  17. Can I study Diploma in Civil Engineering being a BCA graduate?
  18. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
22nd February 2016, 05:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for governemnt jobs after 10th and Diploma engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir I have completed my 10th with 90% and my diploma in civil engineering with 85% am I eligible for any govt. Bank jobs
No, diploma candidates are not eligible for Banking sector jobs.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?